PDA

View Full Version : Flight instructor course

dareen
12th Mar 2019, 23:17
Hi,

I am sure both schools are great.but could anyone share their thoughts/ preferences on choosing from
Goodwood or Pooleys to take the flight instructor course. In could be anything from airspace to
instructor availability to one to one training or anything else it doesn't matter. Just want to make an informed decision and it's certainly not my intention to criticise anyone as I am confident both schools are good but it's a big commitment.
Appreciate your help.

Whopity
13th Mar 2019, 16:47
instructor availability to one to one training ATOs offering FI Courses usually only have one instructor qualified to teach these courses so it will nearly always be one to one. You best bet is to visit both schools, see what aircraft they use, where ther are located, how you get on with them and then make your own mind up where you will feel most comfortable.

rarelyathome
13th Mar 2019, 18:07
ATOs offering FI Courses usually only have one instructor qualified to teach these courses so it will nearly always be one to one. You best bet is to visit both schools, see what aircraft they use, where ther are located, how you get on with them and then make your own mind up where you will feel most comfortable.

Booker has more than one

Whopity
13th Mar 2019, 19:55
Several have more than one, but the majority don't.