PDA

View Full Version : B737 Max Transition Course

britsdawie
7th Mar 2019, 23:47
Hi Everyone, I want to know if anyone have or know where I can find some material on 737 Max Transition from the 737NG. We are a Boeing Ferrying Company and I'm looking for a document, or material with differences or something I can have for the crew to study that's transitioning onto the Max for the 800NG? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Skyjob
8th Mar 2019, 16:18
Boeing has made available for all operators who convert to fly the Max a generic NG-Max conversion in from of CBT, like they did when converting crews CL-NG.
Your company could make a request to Boeing to gain access to this.

B737900er
9th Mar 2019, 08:23
Boeing has made available for all operators who convert to fly the Max a generic NG-Max conversion in from of CBT, like they did when converting crews CL-NG.
Your company could make a request to Boeing to gain access to this.
But that would involve spending money. People want stuff for free.

britsdawie
9th Mar 2019, 17:02
I don't mind spending for it. You don't maybe have a contact do you? But otherwise Ill call them direct as well. Thank you

Skyjob
9th Mar 2019, 23:17
A direct contact I cannot provide, but your Boeing representative, Alteon or similar would be able to assist your operation.

Spooky 2
10th Mar 2019, 13:16
Suggest you contact Boeing Global Services in Renton, WA. FWIW, Alteon has not been around for the last ten years. I doubt that they will provide this information free of charge. Unless you are operating strictly Part 91, I'm not sure that this kind of training material would pass the FAA adequate differences training smell test? If you have any contacts at SWA, they may be able to help.

blue up
10th Mar 2019, 15:56
It was, for my company, a 4-hour (2 if you can click quickly) Powerpoint for the Ipad with a slow drawling voice-over. Probably get the same info (or more) available on Pprune just by reading through the accident threads.

Less content than you might get in the Terms & Conditions document when you buy a new I-Phone.