PDA

View Full Version : WOMBAT and Class 1 medical

asavov
1st Mar 2019, 19:41
Hello everyone,

Greetings from Sofia, hope all is well. I am going through the selection process for Wizz and Egnatia. I have the Wizz psychologist meeting remaining tomorrow and then waiting for the final decision, but..

Wizz requires a class 1 medical. Today, all doctors cleared me for class 1 medical except the psychologist. She provided me with the WOMBAT examination. The provided equipment was initially working with a fault, which I reported to the doctor (left joystick in-game was controlled by the right and vise-versa).

They adjusted the system and I took the exam. According to the WOMBAT results, the psychologist can only clear me for a Class 2 medical as of now and wants me to retake it at some point during the next 6 months. Considering the fault above, I cannot be sure that the result were recorded correctly and considering the COMPASS results that I got with the initial Wizz testing (I know it is a lot easier compared to WOMBAT but still), however I do not want to argue the results. I can take the Class 2 medical and arrange and possibly arrange a class 1 examination in another country.

So, my two questions:

Is it really possible to use WOMBAT as the only reason to provide only class 2 approval?

Also, if anyone is familiar with WOMBAT, I'm doubting that I understood the instructions correctly and spent too much time "hand-flying" and not attending to the bonus tasks. Do you think that the goal is to use the autopilot as much as possible before it disconnects and solve as many bonus tasks as you can?

Excuse me if I sound retarded, this is all new to me, it is highly likely that I am in the wrong here. Any input would be greatly appreciated since this can be a big issue at this stage. Might have to drop out from the program for one year.

Have a great evening.

Alex