PDA

View Full Version : English ground school

fm91
26th Feb 2019, 18:09
Hello everyone.I've a doubt, and I hope that you could help me to solve it.Since I will start a english 0-fATPL course in 3 months, but my level of English is B2, could you tell me if this is level is enough in order to understand the lessons?I'm afraid of not being able to understand them.What do you think about?
P. S. I have been abroad in order to improve my english, and I'm still here, but in one month this English school will finish.
Thanks

paco
26th Feb 2019, 18:28
A lot depends on the English used in the study notes.....

Torquetalk
26th Feb 2019, 21:27
Hello everyone.I've a doubt, and I hope that you could help me to solve it.Since I will start a english 0-fATPL course in 3 months, but my level of English is B2, could you tell me if this is level is enough in order to understand the lessons?I'm afraid of not being able to understand them.What do you think about?
P. S. I have been abroad in order to improve my english, and I'm still here, but in one month this English school will finish.
Thanks

B2 should be enough for an ATPL ground course. Some terminology will be learnt in context and is specific anyway. -you‘ll learn some terms unknown to a native speaker.

Reading and listening skills are the areas where you should prepare. Do some subject-related reading to increase your vocabulary. And listen to a radio station like BBC R4 and pick programmes of interest to listen to - your comprehension will increase hugely if you listen regularly.

Best of luck!