PDA

View Full Version : Pre-course study for jerez?

kate
1st Aug 2001, 16:58
At the moment I am trying to get as much book reading in as i can before I join the october course.I was wondering how much other people are studying. I have been given a selection of books recomended by jerez to read but is this enough Pre course study? We all want to be as ready as possible!!

window-seat
1st Aug 2001, 17:10
Hi kate,

I too am planning to join the October course, I am going through their mafs and phisiks revision booklet, and re-reading all my PPL subject books.

Are u self-funded or sponsored? If the latter, which airline?

Hope to meet you soon, and happy reading. ;)

kate
1st Aug 2001, 17:18
self sponsored by moist!

window-seat
1st Aug 2001, 17:40
Apparently, there may only be 4 self-funded places avaliable for Oct. course !!! (with 10 airline sponsored types taking all other places), Bummer!!! :(

kate
1st Aug 2001, 17:46
have you entered your application form yet window seat?

Le-Slat Disagree
1st Aug 2001, 17:53
Window-seat

I've dropped you an e-mail chap!

window-seat
1st Aug 2001, 18:07
Applied, been accepted, been out for a look-see, wanted to go in AUG, but BA booked whole class!! :)

great expectations
1st Aug 2001, 19:03
Hiya Kate!!

Pete O'Heater and I will be heading out there in Aug with BA, just to let you know that I haven't looked up any maths or physics an amnt sure that Pete has either - so I wouldnt stress too much, plenty of time for all that once we're out there. Come find us when you arrive, I think our uniform will be a dead give-away.... See you soon.....
GE xx ;)

Harry Wragg
1st Aug 2001, 19:07
Never mind the books, start building up a tolerance for the alcohol consumption involved. Plenty of time too study on the course. Hey, it's summer, enjoy the time off while you can, cos you won't get much much when the course kicks off for real.