PDA

View Full Version : Feb 2019 anisec capt- fo update - warning !

PGRDAERO
20th Feb 2019, 17:10
About ANISEC and INTERPERSONNAL :

If you are job desesperate and if you are ready to spend hundred euros for travels to Hamburg and other places in Germany, ect + lots of accomodations : apply and good luck !
But,
If you are disgusting to pay for these people ANISEC + INTERPERSONAL and other airlines such as Germania (collapsed !) : just forget and apply somewhere else.
1 : Interpersonnal ask you to pay for travel and accomodation 2 days to Hamburg to perform a "basic qualification". This day at Hamburg is for baby pilots leaded by F/Os who think they are god !
2 : If you pass, then Interpersonnal ask you to go to ESSEN, where they are playing with a Fix Base simulator : not A320 certified, for what ? to check if you can perform an IFR pattern inbound or outboud !
3 : if you pass you will have to pay again to fly to Hamburg + hotel for another interview !
4 : If you pass you will have to pay again another fly to Hamburg + hotel for another final interview !

Expected cost of total screening procees (travel, accomodation-food) : between 1500 and 2000 Euros. For this price you are not sure to get the job : can you afford this expenses ??
A serious airline is considering pilots applicants with more efficient and economical manneers.
SO LETS MAKE THE GOOD CHOICE BEFORE APPLYING !

This screening could have been respecful for pilots by organising a combinaison ALL IN ONE or TWO DAYS screening process at maximum, as most of the airlines are proceeding (morning general assessment, afternoon SIM, interview day as an example).
And screening process might operate in an easy accessible airport but not in a place you need to rent a car then hotel after flight transportation.

Generally National Flag carrier or majors can afford long screening process. A long process is acceptable when your target is MAJOR because you are looking for a career. But what is ANISEC .....with 2 xA 320 and 2 x 321 in order ???

By requesting applicants to pay travel arrangement and accomodation AT LEAST 4 TIMES , INTERPERSONNAL is playing with pilots money because this money is not coming from their pocket.
If at least it was proposed a full refund after screening process ?? This shows what will be the employer attitude and how they will treat you later inside the airline. Clearly this airline doesnt need pilots at the moment and does not consider pilots as they should be consider.

Recruiting is one thing, but keeping the pilots inside the airline is another story and is much more difficult.
Interpersonnal could reply "but this is company process" : but Interpersonnal is not the airline. They are just the agency for recruitment (at the moment) and they are finally accepting to become accomplice with the airline in this awfull expensive and unfair process.
We are not a gamblers but airline pilots ! This people are doing business and money on our back !

Could you afford to pay and continue to pay again and again travelling expenses for an hypothetic job with no draft of contract, no date of entry, long proccess concerning mostly non type rated guys or F/O cadets or experienced Captains ?.

By the way this basic qualification tests had made me laughting as it was so ridiculous !
For those who are thinking i am frustrated because i failled : i passed ! But i refuse to pay further more then to play anymore this game !

Guys, lets stop this bargaining games with these awfull people !

bumpy737
20th Feb 2019, 18:41
I wouldn’t be so radical. I totally agree that they could organize it better to save a few trips on the other hand they are still a lot of companies who even let you pay for the assessment or sim ride. It’s not so long ago that even BA Cityflyer charged the screening.

zahnpastaesser
20th Feb 2019, 19:07
Maybe try SWISS instead. They will have you attend their HQ on 6 different occasions at your own expense of course.
Last time I checked, Zurich wasn‘t exactly one of the less expensive locations to book accomodation at...

It has been like this since I was actively applying for jobs (10+ years), so better get used to it.

Why did you apply to Anisec in the first place anyway? Looking at their T&C‘s, I do not understand your frustration towards them.

Jabulani
21st Feb 2019, 07:18
I can add an interesting detail about the "Baby Qualification". Your personal result will be compared with the last 2.000 tests they did in Hamburg, if you are below the average you will not pass. And of course the test is nonsens, when I was there (I passed as well) they told a guy who has English Level 6 that his knowledge was not good enough.

The sim screening has nothing to do with real life, who on earth flies manual holdings or operates an Airbus or Boeing single hand IFR without AP? None of us. But they judge you exactly for these skills.

Interpersonal is not intersted to have people passing the test because the more they test the more money they earn. Simple story. Next to pay please....

PGRDAERO
21st Feb 2019, 10:02
That what i said, SWISS is a MAJOR !

Warlock1
21st Feb 2019, 10:23
Its the same money making scam for Eurowings screening by the same company: Interpersonal.
They get paid to do the screening, so don't get too excited if you are invited for an interview

lhc7664
21st Feb 2019, 10:31
Can anyone confirm that they´re still running the BQ´s and sim sessions? Heard that everyone who passes the sim is put on waiting list for the CQ.

Same goes for Eurowings - people are waiting for a start date that might not even be this year! But guess Interpersonal are still inviting people for the BQ?

PGRDAERO
21st Feb 2019, 10:37
"Can anyone confirm that they´re still running the BQ´s and sim sessions? Heard that everyone who passes the sim is put on waiting list for the CQ.
Same goes for Eurowings - people are waiting for a start date that might not even be this year! But guess Interpersonal are still inviting people for the BQ?"

They just make money on your back !
Just skip these awfull people !

PGRDAERO
21st Feb 2019, 10:40
"Maybe try SWISS instead. They will have you attend their HQ on 6 different occasions at your own expense of course.
Last time I checked, Zurich wasn‘t exactly one of the less expensive locations to book accomodation at...
It has been like this since I was actively applying for jobs (10+ years), so better get used to it.
Why did you apply to Anisec in the first place anyway? Looking at their T&C‘s, I do not understand your frustration towards them."

You do not understand ? Probably because you need some more experiences...

zahnpastaesser
21st Feb 2019, 11:01
You do not understand ? Probably because you need some more experiences...

Trust me, I certainly don‘t.

The point is: you knew what you were getting into from the start when you applied to them. I have only come across 1 company in Europe that paid for travel expenses and a (****ty) hotel. It wasn‘t for a Pilot Position though...
It is industry standard more or less nowadays, so stop complaining. In the end you are not going to change it.

PGRDAERO
21st Feb 2019, 14:13
"Trust me, I certainly don‘t.
The point is: you knew what you were getting into from the start when you applied to them. I have only come across 1 company in Europe that paid for travel expenses and a (****ty) hotel. It wasn‘t for a Pilot Position though...
It is industry standard more or less nowadays, so stop complaining. In the end you are not going to change it."

That is exactly what i am saying : at 31 y.o you need more experiences until you will know what you are talking about...

Intrance
21st Feb 2019, 15:56
The sim screening has nothing to do with real life, who on earth flies manual holdings or operates an Airbus or Boeing single hand IFR without AP? None of us. But they judge you exactly for these skills.

With all due respect, I would see this as a positive :D. Always good to know that the guy sitting next to you has demonstrated some basic manual flying competency. You are arguing against introducing more manual flying skills into the cockpit in times where we need people with those skills.

But then again, apparently I’m the odd duck out because I’m one of the “who on earth” people that still regularly fly manual outside of RVSM airspace, preferably raw data. Granted, I’m not on an Airbus or Boeing, just a mere Bombardier :rolleyes::8.

PGRDAERO
22nd Feb 2019, 04:37
With all due respect, I would see this as a positive :D. Always good to know that the guy sitting next to you has demonstrated some basic manual flying competency. You are arguing against introducing more manual flying skills into the cockpit in times where we need people with those skills.

But then again, apparently I’m the odd duck out because I’m one of the “who on earth” people that still regularly fly manual outside of RVSM airspace, preferably raw data. Granted, I’m not on an Airbus or Boeing, just a mere Bombardier :rolleyes::8.

Agree but my imput on pprune was not about this.
ets make it more clear : when assessment is paid by applicant, employer might arrange in a maneer that the costs are minimized for the applicant.

Jabulani
22nd Feb 2019, 06:12

Agree, people call me Mr. Visual.... but there is a difference between manual flying and single hand IFR flying and they do not want to see basic skills, they expect the level of your first IFR check ever on an aircraft you are not rated on. Guess your collegue reads a book when you fly manually or does something but not monitoring you? This happens during these assessments, actually you are flying single hand unrated.