PDA

View Full Version : Applying for UK ICAO CPL

S-Works
20th Feb 2019, 10:47
Anybody know how we apply for a UK National ICAO licence? I am just transferring my licence and examiner approval to an EASA country but would still like to retain a UK national licence and UK Examiner ratings but for the life of me I cant fin a form for it!!

Whopity
20th Feb 2019, 12:55
When you converted to an EASA licence there was a box to tick to retrain a UK licence on the SRG 1104. There is no other form!

S-Works
20th Feb 2019, 13:59
When you converted to an EASA licence there was a box to tick to retrain a UK licence on the SRG 1104. There is no other form!

Yes, I realise that, the gift of hindsight is indeed priceless. However when I converted to an EASA licence I did not see the need for a national licence at the time as I could not foresee a referendum that would send us back to the dark ages.......

So now I will have an EU countries EASA licence but would still like to hold a UK ICAO one..........

Whopity
20th Feb 2019, 14:05
Your best bet is to get on to them and say you forgot to tick the box and would like a UK licence, they may be reluctant but, the ANO says they must issue it and you can always go for a Reg 6 appeal if they refuse.