PDA

View Full Version : EK EFB

Wizofoz
16th Feb 2019, 03:01
Just wondered, with TCAS long gone, have they come to there senses and gone Ipad, or are you still struggling trying to get the Surface to work??

DuneMentat
16th Feb 2019, 04:04
They have finally decided on the Ipad .. It's been in test since last summer and is supposed to be rolling out over the next few months

Wizofoz
16th Feb 2019, 04:17
Nothin like making the right choice- even if it takes 10 years...……..

Wingman82
16th Feb 2019, 11:11
Learn from the others like Ryanair. All using ipads since ever. Finally they realized it

SOPS
16th Feb 2019, 13:02
It amazes me that TCAS could spend so much money on something that was totally useless, still pick up his fat pay cheque and walk away into the sun. And then EK has to spend even more $$$ to fix the problem that could have been prevented in the first place if only TCAS could have seen sense ( I know! I know!)

donpizmeov
16th Feb 2019, 13:46
I believe he is consulting and fixing fly dubias problems now . Should work out just fine .

Sheikh Your Bootie
17th Feb 2019, 06:30
The current POS was bought, then stored for a number of years. When finally introduced it was hopelessly out of date, and sh1t. At least we are getting the new iPads with non EK IT support, which will help immeasurably. At least this is a good step forward for the work day.

SyB :O