PDA

View Full Version : Easa 145 on job training for b1 license

Sajid Shaik
4th Feb 2019, 01:00
I need help in finding easa145 approved organisation for doing on job training of 2 years for b1.1 license.

old,not bold
6th Feb 2019, 17:46
I suspect you really mean "Work Experience", which is very different from "On the Job Training". OJT is an integral element of a full-time B1 course run by a Part 147-approved MTO. It is arranged and supervised by the same MTO, using Part 145 MROs they have arrangements with.

Candidates for the licence who are working towards it Module by Module do not carry out OJT or, for that matter, Practical Training (ie in a training workshop). But instead they need a much longer period of work experience (5 years, if i remember correctly) which they must arrange themselves, usually by getting a job in an MRO that qualifies as work experience, probably for very little pay, if any.

You can complete the Modules while getting the work experience, so long as you do them all within a stated number of years. (EASA's Easy Access Rules for Continuing Airworthiness (https://www.easa.europa.eu/document-library/general-publications/easy-access-rules-continuing-airworthiness-regulation-eu-no) (Annex III/Part 66) is your friend, but you'll know that if you've done Module 10.)

Good Luck!