PDA

View Full Version : Cebu Pacific A320

SHAGE006
2nd Feb 2019, 04:59
Hey guys starting this thread to discuss about Cebu Pacific A320 pilot recruitment which started recently .

Labu
2nd Feb 2019, 08:01
Cebu pacific is dishonest company they will make it shiny and beautiful ,and then they will change your contract. A contract in philippine means nothing .they will hold your contract telling you that you need to wait to legalize it after you pass the exams.

They will pass you a different contract with way less money just be careful don't come here unless your desperate for a job or type and don't be fast to sign the contract - so many pilots ate the bait

Cool banana
2nd Feb 2019, 18:12
Do a search here on CP and read, and you'll discover why, CP has a difficult time keeping pilots, horrendous schedules especially plenty of red eyes flights, inept management and questionable training.
Then after six months you will most likely go onto local terms and condition with low pay.
If you still want to work there, proceed at your own peril.

There are better options out there i.e, AJX, Cathay Dragon.

Black Crow
4th Feb 2019, 01:00
Run Forrest! Run!!!

newpielot
8th Feb 2019, 09:27
A great thread started.

I'm shocked at the amount of negative comments there are about Cebu Pacific. I also find it strange how I meet the requirements for Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines but not cebu pacific.

desertcamel
9th Feb 2019, 02:37
A great thread started.

I'm shocked at the amount of negative comments there are about Cebu Pacific. I also find it strange how I meet the requirements for Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines with my UK College A Levels, yet I hear I need a 4 year college degree to get into Cebu Pacific? I haven't seen anything on their website about that requirement. The only airline I've seen in The Philippines that states that is Philippine Airlines.

Maybe I just go ahead and work for Singapore or Cathay.

SIA / CX versus Cebupacific ???.... thats no Brainer !

Gnadenburg
9th Feb 2019, 04:26
There are better options out there Cathay Dragon.

Cathay Dragon now has a D scale contract.

Daddy Fantastic
21st Feb 2019, 04:44
Cathay Dragon now has a D scale contract.

I was going to apply to them, not no more. I have just been invited to do the Cebu online assessment but from what Im reading I should not bother.

Any CP pilots wish to chime in on what it is like there and if all the rumours are true?

newpielot
21st Feb 2019, 06:00
It can’t possibly be that bad. It’s hard to imagine.

Black Crow
21st Feb 2019, 18:46
It can’t possibly be that bad. It’s hard to imagine.

Really?

So post after post from several individuals who have experienced just how bad CP really is doesn't convince you? Nor does their continuing revolving door of pilots coming and going even make you wonder "why?"

newpielot
28th Feb 2019, 04:57
Is it possible to get an interview without obtaining an A320 rating? It seems like a gamble to get a rating in order to just get an interview.

Big_T
6th Mar 2019, 19:24
Does the type rating carry a training bond?

If they change the contract just take the type rating and leave...:8

newpielot
7th Mar 2019, 00:44
Does the type rating carry a training bond?

If they change the contract just take the type rating and leave...:8

There is definitely a training bond attached to this. Im not sure how many years exactly.

Black Crow
7th Mar 2019, 13:02
There is definitely a training bond attached to this. Im not sure how many years exactly.

Depends. Depends if you are a local or an expat. Depends on what they feel, if they like you or not. In other words, it just depends.

They want training bonds for type rated pilots. Their idea of a training bond is to put the pilot into indentured service, as a method to force someone to work there.

And the training they give is not anywhere near worth what they charge for the "training bond".

Oh, and want to resign? Your contract requires giving them 90 days notice. And once you give that notice, be prepared to spend that 90 days getting abused to no end. And your final paycheck? You won't see it, they will hold it back while they look into your pay account to see if anything is owed them. Several pilots have never seen their last month's pay.

Tell us again how you don't think this is such a bad operation?

FLYSAFETY514
8th Mar 2019, 01:42
all the examples quoted are authentic. I lived exactly those facts. no last salary, lie and intimidation. I don t usually post on the forum but I must warn you not to go in this company!!

newpielot
10th Mar 2019, 14:31
Depends. Depends if you are a local or an expat. Depends on what they feel, if they like you or not. In other words, it just depends.

They want training bonds for type rated pilots. Their idea of a training bond is to put the pilot into indentured service, as a method to force someone to work there.

And the training they give is not anywhere near worth what they charge for the "training bond".

Oh, and want to resign? Your contract requires giving them 90 days notice. And once you give that notice, be prepared to spend that 90 days getting abused to no end. And your final paycheck? You won't see it, they will hold it back while they look into your pay account to see if anything is owed them. Several pilots have never seen their last month's pay.

Tell us again how you don't think this is such a bad operation?

Thanks very much for your response it's appreciated.

Do you know roughly how much the salaries are for FO's and Captains?
How long are the training bonds?

newpielot
10th Mar 2019, 14:33
all the examples quoted are authentic. I lived exactly those facts. no last salary, lie and intimidation. I don t usually post on the forum but I must warn you not to go in this company!!

Did you ever get your salary in the end? How long did you fly for them? Was there any upside at all?

FLYSAFETY514
10th Mar 2019, 16:10
Yes a flight ticket 🤣 for leave...
They never paid my last salary. Lying & changing your contract is the speciality of CP.

Black Crow
10th Mar 2019, 23:24
Thanks very much for your response it's appreciated.

Do you know roughly how much the salaries are for FO's and Captains?
How long are the training bonds?

Seriously?

After reading all the bad things about this company you are still interested??

Salaries? Depends.

Training bonds? Depends.

In other words, no two pilots are treated the same. This airline has the lowest wages, the worst schedules, no real benefits and a training program that is a joke by western standards.

newpielot
11th Mar 2019, 01:21
Seriously?

After reading all the bad things about this company you are still interested??

Salaries? Depends.

Training bonds? Depends.

In other words, no two pilots are treated the same. This airline has the lowest wages, the worst schedules, no real benefits and a training program that is a joke by western standards.

Thanks again for your response. I just wanted to get an idea of how much lower they pay compared to other airlines.

I guess if western standards are what you are acustomed to then I don’t blame you.
For a local, I wonder if it’s even worth it for them.
But I guess lying to employees isn’t a virtue in any culture.

I just wanted to delve deeper into why they would treat 2 pilots differently. Ive heard that there are expats running the A330 show in Ceb Pac, subsequently treating Filipinos with less dignity. Not sure how that workout. But then again it’s wether or not they like you.

FLYSAFETY514
11th Mar 2019, 04:33
All the contracts are differents... and a contract for CP is just a piece of paper...
It s difficult to answer about your question...
To give an idea, for a captain is from 115000 pesos basic to ??? With 3000 pesos by hour.
Of course if they give you the salary...
20 000 pesos during the training... can take 9 months.. so good luck for survive in Manila.
if you still interested with this conditions you are very motivated 🤣

Labu
7th Apr 2019, 02:51
All the contracts are differents... and a contract for CP is just a piece of paper...
To give an idea, for a captain is from 115000 pesos basic to ??? With 3000 pesos by hour.
20 000 pesos during the training... can take 9 months.. so good luck for survive in Manila.
THEY ARE BUNCH OF LIARS THERE WHERE PILOTS FLYING THERE WITH NO PC CONDUCTED FOR 2 years THEIR LICENSE TO OBTAIN IT TAKES 6 months they will give you validation and after 6 months they will come with a low pay contract they are bunch of liars they don’t pay there employees

Labu
7th Apr 2019, 02:57
cebu pacific they lie they give you different contract they will issue you a validation for a philipine license pilots flying there with no pc for the last 2 years chinese mafia running the company the contract is apiece of paper means shi. T work your math buddy

Labu
7th Apr 2019, 02:59
STAY AWAY FRON CEBU PACIFIC

newpielot
19th Apr 2019, 12:16

Thanks for going into detail its much appreciated.

Black Crow
19th Apr 2019, 12:37
Another joy of CP is how they skim the pay. It's virtually impossible to track pay and flight pay, and for the few that have looked into it each month is always a bit short.

newpielot
19th Apr 2019, 14:33
How do they keep on getting away with all of this? Late and underpaid....
I guess thats why people are leaving in droves.

Black Crow
20th Apr 2019, 13:39
How do they keep on getting away with all of this? Late and underpaid....
I guess thats why people are leaving in droves.

This airline is in a third world country where doctors make roughly P50,000/month and a lawyer about the same. High poverty rate and high unemployment rate. So to a local, a job where they can make P200,000+ a month is golden, even though the working conditions are poor.

Also remember it's very difficult for a local to pay for the training to even get in the door, hence why CP must depend upon expats to fill in the work force. But CP thinks expats will put up with the same poor working conditions of the locals, and there is the major flaw and why there is a revolving door of pilot hiring.

Another huge problem is CP's middle managers which are locals. These are lackey's who are impressed with titles and possess no abilities to actually manage. They think management means to use fear and intimidation. Truly the blind leading the blind.

newpielot
21st Apr 2019, 02:07
This airline is in a third world country where doctors make roughly P50,000/month and a lawyer about the same. High poverty rate and high unemployment rate. So to a local, a job where they can make P200,000+ a month is golden, even though the working conditions are poor.

Also remember it's very difficult for a local to pay for the training to even get in the door, hence why CP must depend upon expats to fill in the work force. But CP thinks expats will put up with the same poor working conditions of the locals, and there is the major flaw and why there is a revolving door of pilot hiring.

Another huge problem is CP's middle managers which are locals. These are lackey's who are impressed with titles and possess no abilities to actually manage. They think management means to use fear and intimidation. Truly the blind leading the blind.

Thanks again for replying at length. I can just imagine it all very clearly now. It seems to be the way with everything there in all industries. More
of a cultural thing.
Especially the obsession with ‘titles’. How sad.

I hope everyone can see this now and make a very informed decision on what is worthy of their time.

Thanks again Black Crow

Labu
21st Apr 2019, 02:41
You will come across big sharks working for HR as they will try to milk you out as the training department is ouch of people with no honesty don’t go there specially to many good places around but not CEBU PACIFIC

newpielot
21st Apr 2019, 03:04
You will come across big sharks working for HR as they will try to milk you out as the training department is ouch of people with no honesty don’t go there specially to many good places around but not CEBU PACIFIC

Hi Labu
What other good places would you recommend and what qualities differentiates them from CebPac?

FLYSAFETY514
21st Apr 2019, 05:40

it s exactly the reality. CP use the fear, intimidation, HR are totally dishonest.
Run away to this company is the better decision.

PunaFlier
23rd Apr 2019, 14:57
Just to reconfirm about Cebu...I recently finished my assessment with a SIM at PAAT near Manila ...I heard a lot of serious bad things about the airline including forcing an expat to change over to a local contract...I went thru CAE Parc and they recently changed over to a 4/1 commuting contract from a 6/2 contract earlier (period of contract 2 yrs). Pay wise they are offering a reasonable amount in USD.

I am most likely not signing the contract but would still like to know from someone who is currently on the airline or has worked there in the recent past about the company ethics and why people have negative things to say about the airline.

Thanks in advance for any insider info/ input before I take the final call and tell CAE .....in any case 4/1 does not work for me...I asked about 8/2 but they said no...

FLYSAFETY514
25th Apr 2019, 04:18
I was working for CP and I told you stay away...
The first reason is they didn t respect the contract.. They didn't pay me my last salary... HR are not reliable.. they can do all they want with you...

newpielot
25th Apr 2019, 14:02
I was working for CP and I told you stay away...
The first reason is they didn t respect the contract.. They didn't pay me my last salary... HR are not reliable.. they can do all they want with you...

Yet another eye opening insight into it. Initially I didn't believe it when I first entered this thread. I wait for the day for someone to post something positive.
Patiently I wait... Lol

What other airlines would you put on Par with CP?

Are there any good airlines to work for in The Philippines?

Labu
27th Apr 2019, 01:35
Regarding Cebu don’t sign anything that commit you there but regarding PUNAFLIER email the owner of the company or the COO tell him your story cause there was a pilot I know they started playing dirty games with him he emailed the COO and got his money the COO NAME IS MICHEAL CHAU

flyfly21
7th May 2019, 14:01
I am almost complete with my assessment for the cadet program of Cebu pacific.
After reading the comments here on this thread, I am having second thoughts on pursuing my application with the airlines.
They offer a fly now pay later scheme but you would have a contract bond with them for 10 years and they will deduct 15% of your monthly salary to pay for the training

I feel like if I take this deal, ill be indebted to the company for a long time with poor working conditions.
Any thoughts about this in the long run if I accept the offer? Maybe I can build my flying hours here and move to another airline?

newpielot
8th May 2019, 03:36
If you are young and funding will be a problem then it’s a good option.
But if you have other options to explore then why not.

Black Crow
8th May 2019, 18:54
I am almost complete with my assessment for the cadet program of Cebu pacific.
After reading the comments here on this thread, I am having second thoughts on pursuing my application with the airlines.
They offer a fly now pay later scheme but you would have a contract bond with them for 10 years and they will deduct 15% of your monthly salary to pay for the training

I feel like if I take this deal, ill be indebted to the company for a long time with poor working conditions.
Any thoughts about this in the long run if I accept the offer? Maybe I can build my flying hours here and move to another airline?

It's called "indentured servitude". You will become a slave to this company, and what you will be paying them is far, far more than you will get in return.

Are you really willing to give up 10 years of your life to a company that treats employees terrible? And they will let you know, often, that they in fact OWN you.

Your call. My advise is to run, now.

arc698
13th May 2019, 13:47
Hey all, Considering applying for A320 NTR FO.

- Is it better to apply directly or through CAE?
- What’s the actual pay?
- Is there a bonding for the type rating?

Thanks!

Daddy Fantastic
13th May 2019, 16:25

- What’s the actual pay?

Thanks!

Did you not read all of the above disaster stories about these Charlatans???????

FLYSAFETY514
15th May 2019, 16:27

- What’s the actual pay?

Thanks!
stay fare away... run!!!!!!!

A320LGW
15th May 2019, 17:53
Does somebody here know what the situation is like on the ATR fleet?

Black Crow
15th May 2019, 22:18
Does somebody here know what the situation is like on the ATR fleet?

Yep. Worse.

Next question?

A320LGW
16th May 2019, 14:18
Yep. Worse.

Next question?

I saw they are hiring low hours onto the ATR fleet but there aren't any details of the contract on offer or how the payment of the type rating works, if it's bonded etc etc so just looking for some information

A320LGW
17th May 2019, 17:19
OK, but i am very curious as to what is happening there so that there is such a strong negative view of it

BAe 146-100
22nd May 2019, 14:06
Do u fly on validation in Philippines or a lisence?

Labu
4th Jun 2019, 02:03
If you go with parc aviation good luck with them they are disaster if you go with Cebu pacific they are terrible the worst be away get a life buy your freedom

Mark Daniel Pua
4th Jun 2019, 07:00

Labu
4th Jun 2019, 12:40
It’s Cebu only the worst airline in Philippine or in all of ASIA go back and read the thread mark

Mark Daniel Pua
4th Jun 2019, 18:07

HHChan
5th Jun 2019, 10:57
Thanks Capt Labu!

Sorry to ask but did you work in Cebu pac? If yes, what’s the schedule like there? I

how would u know he is a CAPT??

Mark Daniel Pua
6th Jun 2019, 23:31

swaghart18
11th Jun 2019, 07:44
Hi everyone,

if you dont mind, for those currently employed by CEBPAC, can you please post a sample roster pattern here for a typical WEEK or MONTH? it would be greatly appreciated for us to get an idea of the workloads and scheduling.

Cheers!

Black Crow
12th Jun 2019, 13:35
There is no typical roster pattern. Which equipment? Which seat? Does the scheduler like or dislike you? Does management like or dislike you?

Schedules are brutal. Time off is a rare luxury. Oh, did I mention on your off days if you wish to leave your base you must have permission of the CP?

Steve Yang
4th Jul 2019, 04:43
I went Clark in March for SIM test and finally passed for A320 NTR first officer job.
But I have been waiting more than 3 month for ground school to be started
because CAE could not find my partner for training.( I need a partner to start Ground school).

Is there anybody waiting for Ground school? I just can not believe my situation

Black Crow
5th Jul 2019, 00:18
I went Clark in March for SIM test and finally passed for A320 NTR first officer job.
But I have been waiting more than 3 month for ground school to be started
because CAE could not find my partner for training.( I need a partner to start Ground school).

Is there anybody waiting for Ground school? I just can not believe my situation

You're getting an introduction to how CP works. It's not going to get any better, just worse.

So what is your training bond going to be?

Steve Yang
5th Jul 2019, 01:32
You're getting an introduction to how CP works. It's not going to get any better, just worse.

i am not sure how much but I know I have to work at least 3yrs in order to pay off my training fees

Lynx1
5th Jul 2019, 10:07
i am not sure how much but I know I have to work at least 3yrs in order to pay off my training fees

Hi Stephen, may i ask what your experience is?

I tried to apply but they told me i have too low hours, even though their advert didn't state any minimum hours!

Black Crow
5th Jul 2019, 12:47

WTF??? You're not sure how much????? And you signed this????

You will be a perfect employee for CP!

Oh, BTW, if you upgrade before the end of the 3 years, you will be required to sign another bond that will run concurrent with the previous one.

Welcome to indentured servitude!

newpielot
6th Jul 2019, 14:00

I’m a little confused, so have you already finished your A320 rating in order to get the job?

And now you have to start ground school?

Or do you mean line training?

Steve Yang
8th Jul 2019, 13:23
Hi Stephen, may i ask what your experience is?

I tried to apply but they told me i have too low hours, even though their advert didn't state any minimum hours!
I have 1640hrs including 430 hrs4of jet time.

FLYSAFETY514
10th Jul 2019, 04:57
I have 1640hrs including 430 hrs4of jet time.
Better leave this dishonest company.

Labu
11th Jul 2019, 02:58
Have this guy read the thread with CEBU PACIFIC they will destroy your life go and continue with them and see you will end up in the street with no license and no job good luck with your adventure but don’t slide in the dirt too many guys told you how terrible it is go ahead tell us later your destruction and write us your story because you will end up powerless meet mike lee and his ****ty buddies and lies go ahead continue keep going to your destruction

newpielot
20th Jul 2019, 14:44
Can anyone suggest another opportunity globally for a fresh A320 Low timer?

Im not at that stage yet but now considering converting my CPL IR to EASA with a ME and ATPL grounds. I've been scouring online and can't see any opportunities in the EU either. Royal Air Maroc is hiring below 500hrs on the 737NG.
Not found anything tangible when it comes to Easy Jet or Ryan Air.

FLYSAFETY514
23rd Jul 2019, 11:25
Can anyone suggest another opportunity globally for a fresh A320 Low timer?

Im not at that stage yet but now considering converting my CPL IR to EASA with a ME and ATPL grounds. I've been scouring online and can't see any opportunities in the EU either. Royal Air Maroc is hiring below 500hrs on the 737NG.
Not found anything tangible when it comes to Easy Jet or Ryan Air.
Try wizz Air. Good luck!

louissagan
28th Nov 2019, 03:30
seems the salary system is different from one TR 320 captain.

just want to know how much NTR 320 captain earn average.

Black Crow
7th Dec 2019, 23:51
seems the salary system is different from one TR 320 captain.

just want to know how much NTR 320 captain earn average.

There is no average, because CP is secretive about pay, and different people make different pay.

booze
30th Jun 2020, 14:45
Any news on how Cebu and it's pilots (both local and expat) surviving currently?

kasumir
7th Jul 2020, 00:28
CP recently decided to retrench more than 150 pilots including A320 A330 ATR. PH gov is killing airlines here.

j.nips
9th Jul 2020, 09:29
CP recently decided to retrench more than 150 pilots including A320 A330 ATR. PH gov is killing airlines here.

Thank you. I assume all expats are gone?

kasumir
9th Jul 2020, 11:03
Thank you. I assume all expats are gone?
thats affirmative. sadly.

A321drvr
13th Jul 2020, 05:30
25% of all employees to be laid off by August I'm afraid. About 800-1000 people. I'm aware that Cebu might have not been the employee of choice however i know some good people there nevertheless. Stay strong.

skyblue738
21st Jul 2020, 15:29
Any news on how Cebu and it's pilots (both local and expat) surviving currently?

Some of us are surviving, but we can’t fly as government only allows to enter in the country filipino citizens, so we can’t fly international and our recent experience expired

Cool banana
22nd Jul 2020, 19:54
On Monday Cebu Pacific sent seven Airbus 321-211 and two A330-343 airplanes to Asia Pacific Aircraft Storage (APAS) in Alice Spring Australia for indefinite storage.

It was reported that the airline was seeking sale and leaseback arrangements for 17 A320ceo aircraft as a part of its ongoing review of its long-term operations but appears to have failed, and rumor’s are now that Cebu are now trying to sell a couple of their A320 for around USD1.5 million but due to the oversupply of available aircraft on the second hand market might find it hard to find buyers.

Fabio70
17th Aug 2020, 19:55
Hi any body knows where is MIKE LEE A330 training manager

Masba
1st Sep 2020, 21:31
more pilot to be retrenched, around 70 more and 30 downgrades. They fired 150, realized it was too much, called back a few, and without flying, fired them again. Lee and Avila being as professional as usual.

ThrustAssymComp
16th Mar 2022, 05:55
Any recent info about ntr atr fo?

kasumir
16th Mar 2022, 09:22
They are hiring now. ntr also.
check their recruitment site.

RedEyeGuy
20th Mar 2022, 07:47
Any feedback on the ATR NTR FO hiring?

IWillFlyForFood
29th Mar 2022, 14:09
Awfully quiet.

Ajax
3rd Apr 2022, 19:46
I see they're hiring A320 captains again

Anybody know T&C's, if they're paying the pre covid salary, or is it some kind of pay cut?

CaptFlyer
26th Oct 2022, 08:33
I see they are hiring NTR DEC A320 and putting ads. I am a B737 cpt for an European carrier, considering a move to the PH for personal reasons. Anyone could share salary, terms and conditions and training bond information ?

Thanks.

cruisepower
26th Oct 2022, 08:44
Any feedback on the ATR NTR FO hiring?

What is your totally hours? Apparently its only for the locals. I have around 4000hrs on light turboprop and they said I am not qualified.

RedEyeGuy
26th Oct 2022, 08:51
I see they are hiring NTR DEC A320 and putting ads. I am a B737 cpt for an European carrier, considering a move to the PH for personal reasons. Anyone could share salary, terms and conditions and training bond information ?

Thanks.

Based on what I've heard from the guys inside CEB, they are definitely in need for both Capts and FO's alike and are willing to accept NTR for either position however, if you are NTR, you would be given
a training bond of at 3 least years (not sure on the actual amount) for a full course training. This goes for both NTR and A320 rated pilots whose currency have lapsed. They do have preference on A320 rated guys
despite the currency lapse issue......but they are willing to entertain non-rated guys depending on the applicant's credentials (TRI/TRE, 4-5k+ PIC time). Salary is pretty decent for PH standards...6k-7k usd as base salary
for capts (pretty comfortable for living in manila)...not sure on the FO's though...

Hope this helps on your decision making...

RedEyeGuy
26th Oct 2022, 08:55
What is your totally hours? Apparently its only for the locals. I have around 4000hrs on light turboprop and they said I am not qualified.

I've asked around bruh and they prefer guys with turboprop multi experience for the NTR. Preferably on the king airs....Apparently, jets don't count for them as well. I've got around 8000 on the A320
and 2000 as PIC on it....

CaptFlyer
26th Oct 2022, 09:12
Based on what I've heard from the guys inside CEB, they are definitely in need for both Capts and FO's alike and are willing to accept NTR for either position however, if you are NTR, you would be given
a training bond of at 3 least years (not sure on the actual amount) for a full course training. This goes for both NTR and A320 rated pilots whose currency have lapsed. They do have preference on A320 rated guys
despite the currency lapse issue......but they are willing to entertain non-rated guys depending on the applicant's credentials (TRI/TRE, 4-5k+ PIC time). Salary is pretty decent for PH standards...6k-7k usd as base salary
for capts (pretty comfortable for living in manila)...not sure on the FO's though...

Hope this helps on your decision making...

Thanks for your reply. I only found some outdated info regarding CEB salary online on some agency websites. So are we looking at 6-7k + some flight pay so around 8k usd net for A320 cpt ? If that is the case, I find it quite low. While it is very good for locals, its a bit low for expats, considering that you could make 10-11k in the region with the same cost of living (Vietnam, India,..). I have strong incentives to move to PH, but I was hoping maybe in the region of 9-10k usd net. Is that possible ?

RedEyeGuy
26th Oct 2022, 09:24
Thanks for your reply. I only found some outdated info regarding CEB salary online on some agency websites. So are we looking at 6-7k + some flight pay so around 8k usd net for A320 cpt ? If that is the case, I find it quite low. While it is very good for locals, its a bit low for expats, considering that you could make 10-11k in the region with the same cost of living (Vietnam, India,..). I have strong incentives to move to PH, but I was hoping maybe in the region of 9-10k usd net. Is that possible ?

9-10k is definitely possible....6-7k is just base pay....excluding flight pay....I haven't verified the flight pay yet but I believe its somewhere in the region of 75-80usd/hour and they're doin really busy these couple months....even more when christmas kicks in....guys I know
averages 80-90 hours a month... their schemes do grind you down but i've heard that management is taking steps to mitigate them (no more back-to-back red eye and early-morning flights etc...) but of course, there are some very lucrative offers elsewhere...All i'm sayin
is with these kind of figures, you can live very comfortably in manila with the misis and 2 kids.....

and by the way, base pay is divided into groups according to your PIC time....so 6-7k isn't the top of it

CaptFlyer
26th Oct 2022, 09:43
9-10k is definitely possible....6-7k is just base pay....excluding flight pay....I haven't verified the flight pay yet but I believe its somewhere in the region of 75-80usd/hour and they're doin really busy these couple months....even more when christmas kicks in....guys I know
averages 80-90 hours a month... their schemes do grind you down but i've heard that management is taking steps to mitigate them (no more back-to-back red eye and early-morning flights etc...) but of course, there are some very lucrative offers elsewhere...All i'm sayin
is with these kind of figures, you can live very comfortably in manila with the misis and 2 kids.....

and by the way, base pay is divided into groups according to your PIC time....so 6-7k isn't the top of it

Thanks mate.

Ashrafshilli
13th Dec 2022, 03:41
Hi guys

Plz can you tell if this company hire A320 Fo nowadays??

BAe 146-100
18th Dec 2022, 10:59
There was a A320 job online a few months back , don’t think anyone got hired.