PDA

View Full Version : jones-riverside, oklahoma??

daviesm
20th Apr 2001, 01:44
This is where Stapleford flight school send their trainees for their flight experience.
is anyone considering this course (stapleford?)
Has anyone heard of this flight school in oklahoma, or any schools in that region?

Thanks

NDB17
20th Apr 2001, 09:03
There are 3 flight schools on the field at R.L Jones/Riverside airport in tulsa,oklahoma. Spartan school of Aeronautics (part 141) Christiansen Aviation (part 61) and Bristol Aviation (part 61) I don't believe the school you mentioned has an agreement with spartan, I am currently a student there, and we don,t have any students from europe.you might be refering to Christiansen Aviation, which is an FBO that runs a flight school. There are quite big, and do a lot of aircraft leasing to other schools. I will check with them tomorrow and let you know.

daviesm
21st Apr 2001, 00:25
Thanks NDB17.
Great Help!!

NDB17
21st Apr 2001, 15:17
daviesm,
spoke to the manager at Chritiansen Aviation, they don't have a contract with the school, but she believes they might have a contract with a new outfit on the field. She told me the outfit is operated by an english gentleman who is leasing some aircrafts from them.She is not very familiar with their operation, but certain they might be the outfit. I will try and talk to the english guy and find out what the deal is. I hope this helps.

daviesm
21st Apr 2001, 23:21
Thanks again - you are a great help!!