PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to RF. Now let's bury this CX abomination

mngmt mole
25th Jan 2019, 04:44
Well done Rod, for explaining and fighting for your amendment, which has been decisively and deservedly passed. Let's carry that momentum onto the main vote, and crush this managements cynical attitude that assumes they own us. Then we can take some further comfort in seeing the GC/NC resign in disgrace. The "winning" just keeps on getting better as this saga unfolds. Nothing to lose, and already voted accordingly. NO.

mngmt mole
26th Jan 2019, 04:36
If we had the vote for DS or RF now...who would win? Hmmmm (answers on a tiny postcard).

unitedabx
26th Jan 2019, 05:55
If we had the vote for DS or RF now...who would win? Hmmmm (answers on a tiny postcard).

DS has been promised his training promotion and god knows what else. No chance of him standing again nor should any of you give him the time of day.

SkewedFlaps
26th Jan 2019, 05:58
DS has been promised his training promotion and god knows what else. No chance of him standing again nor should any of you give him the time of day.

is your source your friends, mother-in-laws, daughters boyfriend? or do you have something a little more solid today?

unitedabx
26th Jan 2019, 06:09
is your source your friends, mother-in-laws, daughters boyfriend? or do you have something a little more solid today?

my wife is an old uni buddy of the wife of the manager who has offered the job. watch this space.

FUANNA
26th Jan 2019, 09:47
The only vote that should take place at all, is a vote of no confidence in DS and his mignons.

The 'negotiations' were evidently corrupted from day one.

Time to bury the AOA, and set up a new union.

main_dog
27th Jan 2019, 03:07
Time to bury the AOA, and set up a new union.

No need, it will suffice to replace the GC and the Chairman. I would vote for RF again.

RAT Management
27th Jan 2019, 03:14
No need, it will suffice to replace the GC and the Chairman. I would vote for RF again.
I think even those that voted against RF if they had their time again would never have voted for DS.

It was the biggest mistake to take away the one guy the company did not want to negotiate with.

What fools we are to play into the companies hands. Let's see how foolish we are after the results of this vote are in.

ACMS
27th Jan 2019, 05:35
Where’s the chest beating emoji?

you guys are pretty good at it.