PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Australia recruitment process

Wannabecrew0209
23rd Jan 2019, 09:49
Hi everyone!
hoping someone would please be able to clarify the recruitment process for virgin cabin crew.
I have been for my assessment day and I’m currently in the reference check stage.
Wondering if I have to get swim check and medical before I’m accepted into a ground school? Or do I get notified of an upcoming ground school and then do my swim test and medical just before starting? TIA! Xx

engine out
23rd Jan 2019, 21:48
Think you are looking for this thread

https://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew-wannabes/617480-virgin-australia-recruitment-january-2018-mel-bne-per-syd.html

hosteiththemost
23rd Feb 2019, 07:40
Hey! I am in the same stage too, what base are you applying for? I’m Sydney and just had my assessment day on Wednesday, and heard yesterday re reference checks ☺️

CaliRiver
27th Mar 2019, 06:55
I’m in the reference check stage. Haven’t heard anything in weeks. Has anyone heard anything?

27/09
27th Mar 2019, 10:10
I’m in the reference check stage. Haven’t heard anything in weeks. Has anyone heard anything?
Par for the course from what I've heard in the past. I know of some gave up and went elsewhere.

Double_Clutch
27th Mar 2019, 10:18
Oh dear - might help if you ask these questions in the right forum to start with. Then again, if you do really well in the interview, they might offer you a pilot position.

MissK
13th Apr 2019, 04:24
Hi everyone, I’m new to this site. Just wondering if there is a thread for future / recent virgin Australia guest services recruitment?
cheers MK

ABPM
2nd May 2019, 03:12
Hi everyone, I’m new to this site. Just wondering if there is a thread for future / recent virgin Australia guest services recruitment?
cheers MK

Im after this too :)

MissK
2nd May 2019, 10:45
Hi ABPM!
What stage are you at?

j3pipercub
2nd May 2019, 12:04
I never used to understand why so many F/As failed EPs...until now...

Capt Fathom
2nd May 2019, 12:25
Just post what stage you are at j3pipercub! That should confuse them! :E

Wannabecrew0209
2nd May 2019, 12:37
Just post what stage you are at j3pipercub! That should confuse them! :E

These comments say more about you than anyone else!
If you search “Virgin recruitment process” in google, it takes you to this thread, which is why you have People who have applied for F/A positions asking questions.

j3pipercub
2nd May 2019, 13:01
If you took 2 minutes to search the other forum sections, instead of blindly following a google search, you would find what you’re actually looking for.

Jesus H Christ, here’s a good one! Even got part of your moniker in the title.

https://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew-wannabes-130/

2/10 for effort.

Now, if a 310L oxygen bottle has the mask plugged into HI-flow, how long will it provide oxygen for? How loud is too loud for galley FM? Is it unprofessional to mouth the password up the aisle because your colleague forgot it because they’re feeling ‘under the weather’? How many public holiday URTIs are too many? Tell me about a time you had an issue with your current hairdressing colleague and how you resolved it/bitched about it behind their back.

Go away Chelsea/Bryce.

josephfeatherweight
2nd May 2019, 22:59
So relations between the cockpit crew and the cabin crew are pretty dandy at Virgin, eh?
(This would NOT be a good recruiting thread...)

das Uber Soldat
3rd May 2019, 02:14
These comments say more about you than anyone else!
If you search “Virgin recruitment process” in google, it takes you to this thread, which is why you have People who have applied for F/A positions asking questions.
So it's Google's fault you cant read?

KatieL2077
12th Sep 2022, 05:09
Hi ABPM!
What stage are you at?
MissK Did you ever find a link to this? New to here too and been searching 🔍 Did you get through the interview process ect?