PDA

View Full Version : Tui staff parking Manchester

pabloc
21st Jan 2019, 10:29
As the title suggests where do Tui cabin crew park once employed?...I’m starting in March..thanks

Council Van
22nd Jan 2019, 08:44
If you don't gets response then ask here https://www.pprune.org/airlines-airports-routes/599775-manchester-2-a-136.html

Terminal 2 based crew used to park in Staff West off Thorley lane. I don't know if that has changed with the extension of terminal 2 being built on most of that car park. Staff who are based in terminal one and three use staff East off Hollin Lane, the road to Styal. From staff East you need to allow 30 minutes to get the bus and through security if your crew room is airside.

H44
22nd Jan 2019, 10:12
We’re currently in staff west, just beyond T2. As of April though we’re temporarily moving to the T2 west multi storey car park, which is within walking distance of the terminal. Then in June we’re moving to our new home, staff south, which is off J6 of the M56 (WA15 0PS). This is a 15 min bus ride to the terminal.

Council Van
22nd Jan 2019, 15:06
15 minutes is unacceptable in my opinion, especially if on minimu rest.

A few fatigue reports are needed.

pabloc
22nd Jan 2019, 23:05
Thanks for the info,have used staff west when I was at MON..Staff south seems a trek!!...or should it be called Staff South Africa!!!!...;)