PDA

View Full Version : Initial Class 1 Poland

Belfly
9th Jan 2019, 21:29
Hello Guy's,

I would like to some information about the medical class 1 in Poland.

They are hard with the vision test?

Any feedback will be appreciated ;-)

Have a great day.

Belfly

mphdk
21st Jan 2019, 21:47
I did my initial class 1 last week at the military hospital in Warsaw. Went there at 8 and was done with the testing at 11. Had my medical in hand after lunch.
Price was 600zl and you have to make an appointment first.
It doesn't hurt to know just a bit of Polish.

Not sure where your vision is at, but I've only heard good things about the cases that go to decision of the chief doctor.

I can't post links since I'm under 10 posts but have a look at: wiml.waw.pl/?q=en/content/pilots

ComeFlyWithB
10th Feb 2019, 16:16
Hi, please could you pm me about booking the initial medical in Poland ?

So so I already need to have my PPL in hand to book it ? And am I able to take it in Poland before I transfer my licence ?

ersin737
12th Feb 2019, 16:53
I did my medical class 1 in Warsaw Military Hospital, actually, eye test was a little hard probably most of the hard section in hospital but hopefully, I passed. but you don t have to worry, the price around 600 zloti and it takes around 3 hours approximately. normally you need an appointment but sometimes they can accept at the same date but that depends on the hospital if not you can go the next day. the chief doctor was a good man, he helpful and receptive person.

RedDragonFlyer
13th Mar 2019, 09:44
The Warsaw Military Hospital has just increased their charge from 600PLN to 900PLN which is a hefty increase.

There used to be another centre in Warsaw which did Class 1 Medicals called Lux Med. However, they've recently stopped testing foreigners.

BeGuidedAccordingly
15th Mar 2019, 11:13
Hi,

Is this an EASA initial medical exam class 1 valid in Europe?

RedDragonFlyer
30th Jul 2019, 18:05
Just heard off a friend who had a bit of a shock as the price has increased to 1800 Zloty/ £390.

That's a very big increase as it was just 600 at the start of the year.

Does anyone know why the price has increased so much?

Radgirl
30th Jul 2019, 18:15
Possibly because, even in Poland, they were making a massive loss at 600 :ugh:

8th Aug 2019, 11:50
Just heard off a friend who had a bit of a shock as the price has increased to 1800 Zloty/ £390.

Thanks to PPRuNe advertisement :)

Can somebody confirm that you need to pass your initial medical examination in the same country where you plan to study (the country that'll issue your CPL license) ?

Bjornolf
16th Aug 2019, 12:24
As far as I know, the country issuing the health certificate must be the same as the country that will issue the license.

But initial medical examination and inital medical certification are not same things.

Some authorities give permission for doing initial medical tests in other EASA countries.

In this case, doctor must send all documents to your authority. Your own authority look documents and then issue your new medical class 1 certificate.