PDA

View Full Version : Well, the waiting is nearly over!

Snigs
19th Apr 2001, 22:48
Oooer, http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

I guess that it's tomorrow for the JAR ATPL April results <gulp>. I don't think that I've been as nervous about exam results since my A-levels (and that was a long time ago)!! :}

Good luck to those who took the exams in early April, I hope that you get the results that you wish for! :)

It's going to be a sleepless night <catches a glimpse of the whiskey bottle out of the corner of eye> well, maybe not! :)

All the best!

[This message has been edited by Snigs (edited 19 April 2001).]

davere van leatherboot
20th Apr 2001, 00:00
hi..i got my results this morning and have been on a downer since..Did u think the wxams where hard because i only got 1 out of 7..

boxjockey99
20th Apr 2001, 04:27
I spoke to the CAA yesterday and for those of us in the UK awaiting our JAR results well the wait will be a bit longer I'm afraid. Apparently there was a lot of 'comments' about the april exams and they are having the ground examiners re-moderate all the results so expect them early next weekISH!! pain in the ass I know as I am waiting on my final 2 resits and then I can go flying.

davere don't worry too much, apparently this months exams were exceptionally hard and unfortunate as it may sound you just gotta get a good month for your sitting or you're fighting a loosing battle especially AIR LAW

Joaquín
20th Apr 2001, 16:37
I received mine today (and I now a couple of wannabs that also did it). I suppose I'm VERY lucky 'cause I pass them all :)
Good luck for all.

Snigs
20th Apr 2001, 20:53
Mine arrived this morning! I failed one and by only 1%, so at the moment I'm really pis sed off.

I'll have to postpone my CPL training http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

I've heard the rumours that the CAA had to re-check a lot of answer papers because they couldn't believe how bad the results were. That's only a rumour but that's what PPRuNe is all about.

Oh well, I'll have to get the book out again, pity, because this particular one is the thickest!

Riccarton
20th Apr 2001, 23:27
4 out of 7 (Nav group) for me at first attempt. Wide ranging results in our class, from 0 to 7.

[This message has been edited by Riccarton (edited 20 April 2001).]