PDA

View Full Version : Skies Airline Training in Sweden

a334
1st Jan 2019, 23:16
I have been doing some research and I am thinking of choosing this school for my ICAO license conversion... but I haven't been able to find any reviews or info about them anywhere. If anyone has some info it would be greatly appreciated

Warlock1
2nd Jan 2019, 07:20
I think there are few lawsuits against the company. I even read somewhere that there is a warrant to arrest the owner in Middle East. I came across a Facebook page where the students were demanding justice and trying to make their voices heard through the social media. Do your research carefully

P40Warhawk
2nd Jan 2019, 11:57
Dont go there. SKIES is widely known of its Scams as mentioned by Warlock 1. Many people lost their money.

a334
2nd Jan 2019, 12:35
As I suspected... the prices seemed too good to be true and the information wasn't clarified very well by them... are they in anyway related to skies academy in Greece? Their sites and .aero at the end of the website link look very familiar which is puzzling

P40Warhawk
2nd Jan 2019, 18:59
Of course they are related.
What surprises me is that the owner doesnt change name, since his Skies Aviation already has a very bad name. If you want to scam, then at least try different name. Anyway. Dont fall for these jokers. You WILL loose your money.
And this is also WAY to cheap for training in Sweden, since Sweden itself is very expensive.

a334
2nd Jan 2019, 20:00
So are you suggesting that skies aviation and skies academy may actually be related? (because the names sure do sound like it). At this point i'm just wondering in case it may help future students avoid these places

P40Warhawk
2nd Jan 2019, 22:39
Yes, to many red flags, to many things which seem to link to the same directions.

If you do not want to see it, then go for it, but do not cry when your money is gone and you have at the end Nothing.

Just saying.

a334
3rd Jan 2019, 01:05
No no i'm not going there that's for sure. I had my doubts to begin with, and you guys just confirmed my doubts. I was asking solely for the purpose of letting others know who may be looking for information on these schools as I clearly mentioned in my previous post

Warlock1
3rd Jan 2019, 07:32
Of course they are related.
What surprises me is that the owner doesnt change name, since his Skies Aviation already has a very bad name.

Actually they are not related.
I heard that at one point Cpt Anasi was (or at least was trying to become) part of Skies Aviation Greece but whatever has happened between them, it didn't pan out.

CapJohn
15th Jul 2019, 01:16
JUST DON'T GO

I was there,

The owner Mazin anasi scam many people in many countries like dubai and Turkey and sweden,
then he make that skies aviation in Sweden and he scams more student And change the name to
Skies airline Training

Simply tell them i dont own you any money because i changed the name and the owner is different name😂

2 old analogue single engine one of them broke

1 multi engine can work one month in year and done a belly landing last year

1 2015 simulater they don't do update because they said its expensive and all information and frequencies is outdated

Very weak Theory training ( student teach others or non aviation related instructers)

1 permanent flying instructor also he is the chief and the safety manager

each couble of month instructer come for two week then resign because of school cheap policy

Bad weather all year except in summer
Expensive city and slow training

mig25
31st Jul 2019, 10:46
I agree with previous posts... They don't have any good reputation so to say.

I know a guy that went there for converting his license to EASA and was cheated totally, it ended up that he didn't get anything at all for the money he paid and he later went to Volflight also based in Sweden which he highly recommended.

pilotsprm
17th Apr 2020, 09:39
If you are looking for the flight training- stay away from Skies Airline Training. Been there personally. They have no aircraft. Not a single one. They used to have old TB9, two of them. Both are crashed. No proper flight instructors. Some of poor students that are still there just wait for the AC or weather or FI. They do not fly.
Met couple of students from Skies Airliner Training, told that non of local Swedish students go to there. That is a red flag.
Administration is rude, sweet talk until you pay money.

Do not believe these old photos on their FB page, they have NOTHING what is on the photo.

This crap is run by Bertil Lagerquist and Faranak : do not trust a single word they tell you! Scammers and liars.

Hope they will have their license revoked.

gerpols
18th Apr 2020, 10:19
Their HOT is a Dutch guy, Rudie Heine.
Any who knows if he is a reliable and professional person ?
Enjoy your day !

Tea_Clipper
10th May 2020, 11:32
Ahhh, Skies Airlines the legend itself, the most evil flight school ever created.

Breathe deeply as you admire its Facebook and website, soon it is going to be a perfect trap for you. While on paper it looks very good, promising you direct entry to Sun Express (mwahahaha), picturing happiness and joy and some good looking chicks standing near props, this is merely an evil ploy to mercilessly trick naive inexperienced cadet into signing up into the program.

This school is the refined essence of everything bad there can be, expertly distilled into one horrible package.

It's meant to be a Commercial Pilot ATO but it fails miserably due to its management. The owner has mental problems parting with his beloved money for any reason – investment, paying the bills, updating simulator software, spending money on maintenance, training and so on. Absolutely great quality for an Accountable Manager! That is why the school couldn't spend money repairing a plane instead giving the students an opportunity to waste another year waiting when they can fly. But who cares about the students when it is 5 thousand euros!!!

If you ever planned to finish the program in 18 months - forget about it. Every day you will be hoping that today is the good day to fly. No dice! If you accumulate even 3rd of your flying program requirements within 18 months - you are one lucky bastard. Most likely you will not even start flying. Why? Because of the another evil invention by this school that they "forget to mention" - you can't start flying until you passed ALL CAA exams. This is just perfect setup to fail.

Theory training can be described as "Learn yourself or fail". The education is delivered by an African Pilot who can't speak English and it costs 10k EUR - adds insult to the injury

Flying is another "pleasant" surprise - even if you manage to learn how to land by yourself - doesn't mean you will be able to repeat the success later on, when you get your coveted and long awaited pilot license. But since one picture is worth thousand words – the school had 2 written-off planes within 18 months and one belly landing (making it 3 accidents). One crash landing was done by a student released solo and another – by flight instructor who had a trivial power loss at safe altitude near the airport. Managed to do a flop right between runways.

A staff – a celebration of multiculturalism!. No Swedish personnel except two inbreds who pretend to be managers. Iranian office manager (as evil as they come, could be a great guard in female prison), Iranian Head of Theory (while not evil, still very angry person). Ethiopian ground instructor that studied in Russia to be a military pilot, so he has no clue about anything related to European Civil aviation except some poor theoretical knowledge, that he can't share anyway since he barely speaks English

0 flight instructors as of now – The only good one (Portuguese) they had, disappeared and none left anymore, since the champion of landing is now under investigation.

Of course this flying circus possess no organizational skills whatsoever - they will screw a student up in any possible way. Refugee camp dormitory, no assistance, if you struggle with anything - you are on your own

Now the Head of Training. Rudy The Dutch Guy!
“Any who knows if he is a reliable and professional person ? “

What do you think?

For 2 years he was a Head Of Training for the biggest aviation scam in Europe. The school had violated many requirements and only laziness of Swedish CAA still allows them to operate.

The school had 3 accidents for the last 1.5 years. The school was violating a requirement about providing sufficient planes per student (which is 1 plane per 8 students in Sweden). They have more than 15 students and for a year were flying with one plane.

Their "standardized" instructor had crash landing on April 6th in a trivial situation - power loss at the safe altitude.

How it all would be possible with a reliable and professional person? Wouldn't a professional confront management or refuse to provide services until management fixed the situation? Was he that ignorant or just chose turning a blind eye?

How about students repeatedly failing theory exams? How about ignored complaints about the quality of the education?

I will let you ponder about that. But if you fail - no, he is not either of that. As a head of training he sucks. Don't know about his FI/CFI qualifications.

The only reason you would want to sign up with the school only if you don't plan to be a pilot. Let's say your parents want you to become a pilot but you don't want to. Then the school is perfect for you and will deliver. Otherwise there are plenty of real schools around that can teach you to become a pilot. And Skies is not the cheapest school either (and counting the living expenses and time loss it is actually most expensive overall)

Mzamzam
8th Jul 2020, 05:50
Mazin anasi (owner )
bertil (partner)

they cheat me and many other pilots .
at the end you will lose your money and your time .

there is court decision by jail for mazin and case for bertil in Dubai . Old place for shaggy business

gerpols
8th Jul 2020, 18:33
Hi Tea Clipper,
Well spoken, point made I think !
I always believed in the saying : YOU AIN`T MUCH, IF YOU AIN`T DUTCH......!!
We all make a mistake every now and then..
Take good care every one !

pilotsprm
21st Jul 2020, 19:38
Now this scam is re-branded to Tellus Aviation Academy.
Be aware !!!!!

pfvspnf
19th Jul 2022, 18:34
Where is mazin ?