PDA

View Full Version : EasyJet part time

andiemarie36
31st Dec 2018, 08:30
I have just been successful on my assessment day & am waiting for my training course in April. I have experience in flying but have never been part time before. I would like to have the option of being part time once I have passed my probation. I have 2 children under 10. Does anyone know how easy it is to apply for part time & how long before I do that. I am also interested in becoming a cabin manager. I have heard of some crew having set days? 2-3days per week.
lastly how likely is it to get Christmas off on holiday?

Grisuuu
11th Jan 2019, 20:29
Hi,
Did you apply for part time since beginning? Or first full time and then part time? And for which base? I m interested and have 2 little children... thanx

ezycrew
25th Jan 2019, 18:19
Hi there regarding PT you can only apply once you have completed 12 months at EZY. There are different models of part time. 75 % over 8 or 12 months, 50% sessional or all year round or set days. It can happen quickly depending what base you choose. Cabin Manager again varies depending what base you are at, some bases you can get direct entry if you have current experience, other bases you can apply subject to experience and then go into a holding pool. The next stage is sessional cabin manager then full time. Some bases it could take you years to get permanent CM others within a few months in the holding pool. Christmas off again depends what base. We don’t fly on Christmas Day in the UK but we do on the continent. There is always crew put on standby though in case of disruption on or before the 25th Dec. It’s hard to get leave at Christmas as most people want it so it’s just your luck.hope that helps

Grisuuu
26th Jan 2019, 15:42
Thanx a lot! I checked the vacancies but they are all full time so for the moment any part time direct entry... therefore no way for me.... ��

BDA707
20th Feb 2019, 21:48
Hiya
I am assigned class LGW in APR 2019 and EZY current contract offer is 10/12, meaning you work 10 months with salary spread over 12 months. The company assigns you two months off during the year (low season of course). In addition there are 23 days holiday paid which you can be creative with and options to choose morning or afternoon flights. After one year service there are more options as mentioned above plus salary jumps:).