PDA

View Full Version : A Pox on both your houses

Seabreeze
30th Dec 2018, 07:24
Our politicians are so far up their own large intestines they can possibly see their own teeth.

When will we ever get Ministers and Shadow Ministers who are prepared to read, absorb and act with objectivity to improve both the commercial and legislative framework for aviation?

At present most act via tantrums and/ or gross ignorance. E.g the non response to the Forsyth review, and the revolving Prime Ministership.

In the lead up to the federal elevtions, now is the time for all organised groups and individuals to put pressure on their local members and senators of all major parties, but particularly the "self-entitled" libs and labs who seem so self-engrossed.

My own MP Craig Kelly will be getting a serve from me well at least the benefit of my advice.

Seabreeze

Pinky the pilot
30th Dec 2018, 08:23
What Seabreeze said!:ok:

When will we ever get Ministers and Shadow Ministers who are prepared to read, absorb and act with objectivity to improve both the commercial and legislative framework for aviation?

Quite possibly though, not until GA has totally collapsed/failed and the Majors, Regional areas of Australia and various other associated parts of the Country that rely on GA (Bank runs, Newspaper deliveries, etc) start to feel the effects of said collapse!

However, I feel that by that time it will be too late to really do anything about it!:(

Just my take on it...

A320ECAM
30th Dec 2018, 08:37
Do not vote.
That's the only way these bollock head politicians will ever learn. They are all the same; full of empty promises and look out for number one.

Section28- BE
30th Dec 2018, 10:51
Do not Miss, go hard (on more issues than Aviation) at them All- the Regulator would call it "Systemic Cultural Failure"........

However, the Smoking Hole/Gound Zero is but 90-120 days out......

Rgds all
S28- BE

And a Happy New Year