PDA

View Full Version : License verification

Jimmy The Big Greek
26th Dec 2018, 12:21
I am doing a license validation and that country CAA requested the Spanish AESA of a letter of license verification but they did not send it to the CAA.
I know how to request myself a license verification but they don't accept me doing it for them, they want to request it by themselves. Anyone have experience with this.

FoxtrotCharlie7
27th Dec 2018, 18:06
I am doing a license validation and that country CAA requested the Spanish AESA of a letter of license verification but they did not send it to the CAA.
I know how to request myself a license verification but they don't accept me doing it for them, they want to request it by themselves. Anyone have experience with this.

Good luck dealing with EASA.
Just have a lot of patience and call call call, every day if necessary and explain what you need and ask for the person in charge of making such request.
It's a bureaucratic department, and as such, they take their time

Jimmy The Big Greek
28th Dec 2018, 18:20
Actually the last 5 years AESA Spain has improved a lot.

Well I sorted my problem out. Basically you need to apply for the verification yourself, including paying the taxes. In the form instead of putting your email and address you put contact details where the verification is going. In my case the contact details to the person at the CAA in the country I am doing the validation

FoxtrotCharlie7
28th Dec 2018, 21:37
Actually the last 5 years AESA Spain has improved a lot.

Well I sorted my problem out. Basically you need to apply for the verification yourself, including paying the taxes. In the form instead of putting your email and address you put contact details where the verification is going. In my case the contact details to the person at the CAA in the country I am doing the validation

I'm glad for you.
Best of luck