PDA

View Full Version : Learning about becoming a pilot in the middle east

Baayoun
23rd Dec 2018, 22:57
Hello, I'm a Lebanese student in my last year of education, I wanna start studying to become a pilot, but I've heard a lot of rumors that studying in private schools or academies can lead to not finding a job because people often learn in those academies and spend lots of money and then end up not finding a job.

So I asked my cousin (he is a pilot in Germany) about this and he told me to apply to airlines that provide me learning and an ensured job, but in Lebanon we have only one airline and its the MEA, it needs a university bachelor degree and the percentage of them recruiting you is very small and its very expensive (i can't afford it).

I got very confused I don't know if I should apply to a university or airline so I can achieve what I want because even if I apply to a university I don't really know what to study there because my main project is to become a pilot. im trying to find a way i can become a commercial pilot please help (i only have a lebanese nationality)

nebojsar
24th Dec 2018, 16:18
Finish your university and go for pilot career after. You will not be late and if you can't find airline option you will have other job options. Always have a backup.