PDA

View Full Version : COMPASS Testing at 43 Air School

Vbells
18th Dec 2018, 10:01
Hi all,
I am starting the integrated Jet Pilot Program at 43 Air School in 3 weeks. During the first week they do Compass testing; has anyone done Compass testing at 43 Air School before? If so, what software did you use to prepare?

I am looking at Sky Test, but I don't know which one would be most appropriate, and at latestpilotjobs.com. Does anyone have any input on these as to how appropriate they would be?

Thanks
V

xen97
20th Dec 2018, 09:22
Hi all,
I am starting the integrated Jet Pilot Program at 43 Air School in 3 weeks. During the first week they do Compass testing; has anyone done Compass testing at 43 Air School before? If so, what software did you use to prepare?

I am looking at Sky Test, but I don't know which one would be most appropriate, and at latestpilotjobs.com. Does anyone have any input on these as to how appropriate they would be?

Thanks
V
hi there, I haven’t done it for that school but compass is the same all over. Skytest is the closest one to it, the Middle Eastern battery version of it

Vbells
22nd Dec 2018, 14:46
hi there, I haven’t done it for that school but compass is the same all over. Skytest is the closest one to it, the Middle Eastern battery version of it

Thank you for replying! I will go for that :)