PDA

View Full Version : Jazeera Airways heading to collapse?

airborneksa
12th Dec 2018, 05:34
Jazeera Airways recently gave job offers to first officers just to later announce cancellation due to unforeseen reason. Are they heading into the same destiny as wataniya? after recent suspension of flights by Kuwait dgca.

TUIFly
13th Dec 2018, 05:20
Whaaat? Nothing even remotely close to that.
Baseless speculations.

-might be something to do with country where are you from (DGCA Approvals for licenses)
-might be something to do with recent intake of former wataniya pilots
-might be something to do with slow internal upgrades (slower than expected)
-might be something to do with fleet renewal/upgrade schedule shifting further close to summer season

or any other reasons they don’t really want to disclose.

GonzalesXQ
13th Dec 2018, 08:30
To bring some light in your darkness and to prevent further unqualified statements you might have in your mind:

jazeera is dept free
they have their own terminal (private build)
they make millions in profit (check their balance sheet)....
they are one of the most profitable airline on earth
never any jazeera flight was suspended by the DGCA

They open destination after destination... all controlled with profit

Wataniya was f.e. not even able to pay for their lease, catering, fuel etc... so be wise to choose something when you compare.

starmaid
11th Sep 2019, 12:50
Anyone been working for / in Jazeera atm? What's it like now? Roster, hours, leave, salary, accommodation, transport, benefits, the good bad fugly? Any lady pilots in the company?

Aso
12th Sep 2019, 09:25
Anyone been working for / in Jazeera atm? What's it like now? Roster, hours, leave, salary, accommodation, transport, benefits, the good bad fugly? Any lady pilots in the company? PM's are welcome.

My answer is I don't know but let me repeat myself too :8