PDA

View Full Version : BAA training in Vilnius: A320 Type Rating?

FBW390
11th Dec 2018, 12:58
Hi everyone, I’ve read all the mess and delays about VFR and IFR training in the BAA thread. But anyone has ideas and recent or actual feedback about their A320 Type rating training ? Is it all the same or much more serious ? (it should be !) Is the schedule respected or not ? Are there cancellations ? Lack of instructors ? Lack of sim availability? (They should have 2 working now, is it true ?)

All informations are very well welcomed.

Thanks !

TheBat
11th Dec 2018, 16:46
And why exactly should the situation be more serious? Same motives, same corporation, same mentality. What would make it different? Individual people perhaps is one answer, but if the problems start higher up then each individual can only do that much.

paul_v1
11th Dec 2018, 19:31
And why exactly should the situation be more serious? Same motives, same corporation, same mentality. What would make it different? Individual people perhaps is one answer, but if the problems start higher up then each individual can only do that much.

A "I dont know" or a useful info would be appreciated to that answer.

Council Van
11th Dec 2018, 19:54
Leave that to trainnig department of the airline who are going to employ you and who you have signed the training bond with to worry about.

Dukaster
11th Dec 2018, 20:09
@FBW390 : Heard a story recently that they postponed the base training of a student for 2 months. Then they realized the guy hasn't paid for his type yet, he threatened to leave during the type without paying. They oddly quickly found a slot for him.

As you can read upper from another member : same entity, same mentality, same incompetency.

Go see somewhere else, there are plenty of serious ATOs.

TheBat
12th Dec 2018, 15:44
A "I dont know" or a useful info would be appreciated to that answer.
Those who are able to read between the lines, got the message. Those who don't, didn't do so.

FBW390
12th Dec 2018, 19:39
Thanks guys! Any more feedbacks? They are welcome.

FBW390
3rd Jan 2019, 23:32
I understand your point guys but what I'm asking is the real feedback of somebody that has REALLY made an A320 Type Rating with BAA quite recently
. Then I'll make my choice. Thank you