PDA

View Full Version : Great booze up £££ in Crawley

BIG MISTER
31st Jul 2002, 10:10
Hello good people of Cabin Crew

I felt it my duty to inform the uninformed that the Cabin Crew nights out in Crawley are still the only place to be on a tuesday night.....well thats if your in LGW !!!

However for those of you that dont know the drinks are far cheaper at Bar Med than Branies.....in fact my drink was over a quid cheaper....That'll put more lead in your pencil !!!!!

Anyway thanks to those of you out there that make my tuesday rest days far more fun that they used to be.

Youve all done very well !

:p :p :p

Brenoch
1st Aug 2002, 00:44
creepy crawley..

Brenoch
1st Aug 2002, 00:48
BIGGO, I don't think your post is the most clever one since pprune is crowded with journos looking for that sensational story about aircrew beeing on the ****..

Brenoch
1st Aug 2002, 00:49
Oh come on, **** is censored and Crawley is not.. :D

Northern Hosty
1st Aug 2002, 19:18
:mad: Why should we stay in because of the journo's ? We are aloud to have a social life once in a while !!!

Brenoch
1st Aug 2002, 19:21
I didn't say we were going to stay in, just don't let them know where we are going.. ;)

BIG BLACK RAT
1st Aug 2002, 19:57
You mean to say that people are interested in what goes on in a public house filled with 200+ 'members of the public' enjoying their free time ?

Shame you have to look over your shoulder all the time but at the end of the day......

- know your limits - know your 'bottle / throttle' and company rules .......then enjoy yourself !

:D