PDA

View Full Version : Jandakot increase parking fees by 10%

Clare Prop
7th Dec 2018, 02:02
Apparently this is the "market" rate. Can anyone tell me which market exactly, so that I can invest in it instead of watching my Super shrink?
Having been booted off a lease I held for nearly 20 years to make room for the PC24 I don't even know what/where I am being charged for.

Bend alot
7th Dec 2018, 09:07
As there is 2 PC24's I can not for any reason see why either would/should be based in Jandakot.

In the other thread it is clear Broome has advantages for "most of WA" for such a jet.

That is close to the patient and then head to a hospital that has actual facilities for treatment and that will often be Perth, so anything that has LESS a Perth - X - Perth flight time will save lives particularly in the golden hour. Any that say different are wrong.

Broome is a good location in my opinion, the other placement should be Exmouth in my opinion.

But that will not happen as a jet will need to be shown at the head office.

Most places near Jandakot do not need the extra speed of the jet as medical facilities are generally better.

Broome jet is better placed until Exmouth till WA boarder at NT/SA if a jet is in Jandakot.

Exmouth reaches both Christmas and Cocos Inlands non stop.