PDA

View Full Version : David Icke. Would you disagree with him?

Stan Woolley
3rd Dec 2018, 09:53
https://youtu.be/LQE-nT4Zk6s

TURIN
3rd Dec 2018, 10:06
Ah Mr Icke. A very clever man who's made a living talking utter sh1te to the gullible.

Stan Woolley
3rd Dec 2018, 10:25
Ah Mr Icke. A very clever man who's made a living talking utter sh1te to the gullible.

Ah yes. The Pavlovian response I expected from some. Have you watched the video? If so, what do you disagree with?

The point of me posting this video is to show that he doesnít always talk sh1te. Iím neither a fan nor a hater of Icke. I consider myself far from gullible, I am open minded though.

racedo
3rd Dec 2018, 10:46
David Icke would fit well into JB, lets face it the subjects he raised aptly fit into JB.

Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't make them wrong. This is something people struggle with on a day to day basis in a world where absolute bias is becoming more and more hardlined.

Stan Woolley
3rd Dec 2018, 10:53
David Icke would fit well into JB, lets face it the subjects he raised aptly fit into JB.

Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't make them wrong. This is something people struggle with on a day to day basis in a world where absolute bias is becoming more and more hardlined.

:ok::ok::ok:

currawong
3rd Dec 2018, 10:55
"Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't make them wrong."

It does if one is always right.:E

racedo
3rd Dec 2018, 11:03
"Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't make them wrong."

It does if one is always right.:E

Your SWMBO clearly has thought you well.

funfly
3rd Dec 2018, 11:14
Listening to that video I would say that he is one of us.
Totally agree with what he has to say there.

Buster15
3rd Dec 2018, 11:14
No I don't disagree with him because he is simply pointing out things which are happening.

As you get older it becomes increasingly obviousthat those in so called positionsof power take absolutely no notice of the people they are answerable to and do what they like.

The police are a classic example. You attend meetings with them and they keep saying that they police by consent.
Utter rubbish. They continually ignore their public and do exactly what they choose.

Same for politicians. Do they listen - do they fcuk. He is not wrong I am afraid.

clareprop
3rd Dec 2018, 11:29
A goodly proportion of the people of the world may well be mad and even more may choose to ignore facts however, when Mr Icke posited that leaders of the world were reptilian elite from another planet, my interest in him and his views waned somewhat.

pr00ne
3rd Dec 2018, 11:59
Him claiming to be the son of God rather affected how I regard anything this grade one fruitcake has to say.

flash8
3rd Dec 2018, 13:52
A very clever man who's made a living talking utter sh1te to the gullible.Bit like most Celebrities/Politicians then.... although in their case I'd dispute the clever in many cases.