PDA

View Full Version : EASA A320 renewal in HK

bringbackthe80s
29th Nov 2018, 10:44
Hi all, is it possible to renew my EASA A320 rating in Hong Kong ?

And also my EASA class 1 medical ?

(If not do you have any suggestions in the region? I heard Bangkok is good)

Thank you very much

HKbuspilot
29th Nov 2018, 15:05
I don't believe there are any EASA registered sims in HK at the moment. At least there wasn't last time I tried. I used Euroasian Aviation in Bangkok for my EASA 330 renewal and I believe they also do 320. They were pretty good. Pretty close to VTBS.

Klimax
29th Nov 2018, 18:15
Hi all, is it possible to renew my EASA A320 rating in Hong Kong ?

And also my EASA class 1 medical ?

(If not do you have any suggestions in the region? I heard Bangkok is good)

Thank you very much

For EASA medical class I, you can lookup DR VIO & PARTNERS.10/F ROOM 1002,6 HANKOW ROAD, KAISENG COMM. CENTRE, TSIM SHA TSUI, HK,+852 2369 3329, Fax: 2369 7955. Dr. Frank O'Tremba or Dr. Cocks both do EASA, FAA, HKG etc.

For the sim, I've got no clue.

Good luck.

petrichor
29th Nov 2018, 23:16
Greendot Aviation Bangkok, on VTBS airport perimeter. They have 320 and 330 and are excellent - they are apparently flat out renewing HK based pilots! What a surprise? Also they are looking for suitably qualified EASA STIs to help out with the increased workload if that suits anyone's fancy.

bringbackthe80s
30th Nov 2018, 06:28
Thank you very much for all the answers guys.

Just because I’m really not familiar with this whole renewal thing, how do you guys do it?

I will need to renew EASA rating and EASA class 1 medical every year now, what is the quickest and easiest way to do this in the Asian region??

Do the medical in HK and rating renewal in BKK? Seems a bit complex..Maybe do everything in Singapore?

Anyone who also does it every year here?