PDA

View Full Version : Oil Price, and 13th month

mngmt mole
28th Nov 2018, 00:45
There has been a significant drop in the price of oil over the past 4-5 months. As CX is very quick to point out to us in their weekly propaganda any potentially negative development, it seems a curious oversight that they haven't seemed bothered to acknowledge this important positive change in the company's fortunes. As the brilliant fuel hedge is now unwinding, we should be seeing a considerable saving on our fuel bill. I don't suppose the reason they aren't mentioning it is due to the fact that 13th month is approaching? What a coincidence.

rustyoldtin
28th Nov 2018, 01:33
You still read company communications?

unitedabx
28th Nov 2018, 05:44
You still read company communications?

I was reliably told the average time spent by aircrew reading the DFO and GMA weekly ramblings was 8 seconds. I can open and delete in 5. Any faster out there ?

Freehills
28th Nov 2018, 08:18
We should all hope the Saudis get embarrassed more often... (obvious link between them opening up the taps and needing to keep Trump onside...)

broadband circuit
28th Nov 2018, 23:20
I was reliably told the average time spent by aircrew reading the DFO and GMA weekly ramblings was 8 seconds

That means there's someone out there taking 16 seconds to read, to balance out me completely ignoring them

Farman Biplane
29th Nov 2018, 22:10
Does Numero Crunchero have any enlightening updates on the current oil price and remaining hedged prices/volumes?