PDA

View Full Version : Bell 212/412 TRE needed in Dec

hueyracer
26th Nov 2018, 05:52
Gents,

as my renewal for my Type Rating Examiner (Single Pilot, Multi Pilot IR) on Bell 212/412 is due in December, i am looking for an Examiner who can join me in Dubai to do it on the simulator.

It seems there are only a few of us left; and the ones i had contacted so far will not be available in December.

It is probably happening around Dec 12th (Plus/minus a week)....

DOUBLE BOGEY
26th Nov 2018, 09:26
Hi Hueyracer, I am current TRE B412 and may be able to help. Call me +356-99386301
You would need to consider the IOS management as my SFE is appended to Stockholm.

hueyracer
26th Nov 2018, 11:25
Awesome, thanks...

I am certified for both Simulators (Stockholm and Dubai), so no issues with that...will call you tomorrow morning (out flying now).

212man
26th Nov 2018, 12:12
as my renewal for my Type Rating Examiner I assume you mean revalidation, as renewal means it's lapsed, but surely you need a Flight Ops Training Inspector from your Aviation Authority to do that?

DOUBLE BOGEY
26th Nov 2018, 12:49
I assume you mean revalidation, as renewal means it's lapsed, but surely you need a Flight Ops Training Inspector from your Aviation Authority to do that?

212 you are right. I did not fully assimilate the first post. Hueyracer, if it is your Examiners Authorisation due, normally this is done by your Authority FOI(T) or a Senior Examiner with the relevant privileges.

hueyracer
26th Nov 2018, 13:19
Ah, i should have pointed that one out more....thanks for picking up on it...

I am currently in the process of transfering my licence to Ireland (i gave up my German license and sent it back to the fu#*#*g LBA due to them being complete #*'+#+'* !

Will ask the IAA to see what they say...

9Aplus
26th Nov 2018, 16:30
gave up my German license and sent it back to the fu#*#*g LBA due to them being complete #*'+#+'* !

Sorry to mention, but on the best guess,
LBA must have FunClub already,
on all training and licensing issues :(