PDA

View Full Version : Flight Simulator

hans1
23rd Nov 2018, 15:59
Hi everybody,

I just joined this forum but I am not sure that I am in the right place.
I am no professional pilot but I try to do aircraft development for Flightgear, a flight simulation software.
It would be outstandingly great to get info regarding helicopters from real pilots.

But I do understand if people like me with questions I have are not welcome here.

Would be great to get feedback whether or not it would be ok to post such questions.

Thanks,

hans

R22 HEAVY
23rd Nov 2018, 20:52
Hi ya,

What exactly do you wish to know? A bit more information would help,

Regards

paco
24th Nov 2018, 06:45
Not all of us bite ..... :)

Phil

Bell_ringer
24th Nov 2018, 08:24
Not all of us bite ..... :)

Phil

That's only because the older crowd have lost most of their teeth, they will still give a damn hard gumming though :E

hans1
24th Nov 2018, 14:22
Ok :-)

So I am trying to improve the Flightgear model for the Airbus Tiger (former EC665). The looks are less of a problem since I got plenty of pictures and videos.

But I have no information on functionality.
Airbus was not willing to send me any material other than what I can find on their official web site (which is only sales and marketing blabla).

Of course a lot of material would be confidential, I know that. But there I have pictures of all the instruments (I tried to attach what I have stitched together up to now but this forum-program won't let me because I am a newbie), but -except for the obvious ones- I have no clue what they are for and how they work. How does it start up? What's it like to fly? How to engage auto-pilot?

Any hint towards a flight/operation/maintenance manual or explanations of people who know this stuff would be sooo helpful and I would be very grateful.

Greetings,

hans