PDA

View Full Version : For the person that has everything

NutLoose
11th Nov 2018, 16:03
I wonder if they are NBC proof?

https://www.myshreddies.com/

funfly
11th Nov 2018, 16:55
I regret to say that I am in need of a gas filtering system - according to my wife.

lomapaseo
11th Nov 2018, 17:03
How do you get rid of the noise?

KelvinD
11th Nov 2018, 17:04
The correct answer to that problem is "penicillin"!

arketip
11th Nov 2018, 17:09
How do you get rid of the noise?

ANR? .

Krystal n chips
11th Nov 2018, 18:41
Somewhere, in the labyrinth of M.o.D stores, there must be huge stocks of "drawers. cellular " as issued ......the M.o.D could be sitting on a potential windfall here if they sell them to the public ..in the context of those offered on the link that is.

Sallyann1234
11th Nov 2018, 21:52
A potential windfall did you say?

Ancient Observer
11th Nov 2018, 22:03
Don't let SWMBO know!!

Saintsman
12th Nov 2018, 09:31
No smell?

Where is the fun in that!

ORAC
12th Nov 2018, 10:22
Are they sent free?...........

treadigraph
12th Nov 2018, 10:30
How do I odour a pair?

Out Of Trim
12th Nov 2018, 17:20
When removing the garment, don't forget to shout Gas. Gas. Gas. !

Ascend Charlie
13th Nov 2018, 11:18
So, a "silent but deadly" just becomes a vague warming of the nether regions? Boring.

Chronus
13th Nov 2018, 19:27
I prefer a gas lighter, better to sew than wash skid marks and a lot cheaper than anti-fart knickers I`d have thought.

VP959
13th Nov 2018, 19:48
Slight thread drift...

A fair bit of my aviating whilst working was over the sea, which meant wearing a goonbag for much of the year. As aviation goes hand in hand with farting, and as I've always seemed to have more of a propensity for malodorous farts than average, one of the delights of getting back in the (shared) office after a lengthy sortie was to walk in and undo the goonbag zip, so allowing a few hours worth of accumulated matured farts to escape. The aim was to try and evacuate the whole office, something I never quite managed to achieve.

ORAC
13th Nov 2018, 20:21
No need to give us a blow by blow account.....

Fareastdriver
13th Nov 2018, 20:54
Before the days of pressurised cockpits one could always tell when one passed 20,000 ft. by the slow release.

treadigraph
13th Nov 2018, 20:57
No need to give us a blow by blow account.....
he's just gassing... as indeed am I...

ShyTorque
13th Nov 2018, 23:25
Well that's the wife's Christmas present sorted.

treadigraph
14th Nov 2018, 00:35
Get in quick before inflation affects it... and there'll be no second hand market I trust.

gileraguy
14th Nov 2018, 22:31
Slight thread drift...

A fair bit of my aviating whilst working was over the sea, which meant wearing a goonbag for much of the year. As aviation goes hand in hand with farting, and as I've always seemed to have more of a propensity for malodorous farts than average, one of the delights of getting back in the (shared) office after a lengthy sortie was to walk in and undo the goonbag zip, so allowing a few hours worth of accumulated matured farts to escape. The aim was to try and evacuate the whole office, something I never quite managed to achieve.

I achieved this noteriety WITHOUT a goon suit. After a massive work dinner the previous day, I was regularly producing a foul and noxious gas.
When I evacuated the gas it was silent.
Being hung over and a generous type of person, I decided to share this dubious aroma with the administrative office staff.

The next time I felt the pressure build sufficiently I left the cubicle with a document in hand and went to the photocopier in the centre of the admin section.

Placing the document in the machine, i pressed the copy button and expelled my malodourous surprise...

To my embarrassment a loud reverbration of butt cheeks accompanied the release!

It was digusting and ironic all at the same time..., I lost it and started laughing. The admin staff cursed me roundly and left the area. I was still laughing five minutes later.

I ended up having to buy about twenty milkshakes and ice creams to make up for it. just thought I'd share that one with you...

Ascend Charlie
15th Nov 2018, 00:46
While in training for the air force, our course went on a bivouac for a week, during which time we were fed steaks, eggs, onions and beer at night. You can imagine the results of that.

In the bus on the way back to base, a radio was playing the Beatles Obla-di obla-da. The lads were singing along "Oo-bloody-di, oo-bloody-da.....(sniff....) oo-bloody farted??"

Hydromet
15th Nov 2018, 04:04
I worked with a bloke who delighted in letting go the most noxious farts around, accompanied by a window-rattling blast, following which he would look around the all-male office with a grin of pride. One day he came into the lift and saw a bunch of us, all of whom he knew, so he turned around and let one rip.
Unfortunately for all concerned, he hadn't noticed the petite young lady at the back of the lift, immediately in the blast path - at least, not until he turned around with his grin of pride. The poor girl had gone a whiter shade of pale.