PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly Not Authorizes to View Rumour Board

RobertS975
6th Nov 2018, 13:45
After many years of being a PPRuNE reader and user, recently I have been unable to access the Rumour Board if I log in. If I log out, no problem at all. What could cause this?

Here is the message I get:

" RobertS975, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to access a private forum, administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Breathless posting news that was already in view and 4 days old

pax britanica
6th Nov 2018, 16:27
I too have the same problem. I have always posted respectfully and emphasised my Pax status in the occasional posts on Rumours and news and seemingly get banned. i can be a bit more inflammatory on JB but hey that's what its for.
I have written to mods but never a reply

Love the sound of your own keyboard on a Pro forum

rcsa
13th Nov 2018, 16:42
Well there's something odd going on - the whole Rumours and News board is now 'Private'.

Breathessly posting a thread on the Indian drinking Post holder when the thread posted 24 hours earlier was 4 places below yours. Read the front page before posting.

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/2000x421/screen_shot_2018_11_13_at_23_10_48_5cc5f9bae60ee9ad9206b3e9d adc6a1c32689ad9.png

Basil
21st Dec 2018, 17:14
pax britanica, I suspect we have a vindictive mod who should be relieved of his appointment.