PDA

View Full Version : Gold Wings Academy - Warsaw Poland

CarbHeatOff
2nd Nov 2018, 18:23
Hi All,

Are there any current CPL students at Gold Wings and your general feedback?

I have found few old ish posts saying it wasn't great at the time. Things seem to be picking up for them (new planes, new sims) and market changed so may be there have been some improvements?

I would like to speak to someone before I part with my hard earned cash... obviously :)

Please reply here or PM me, either is fine.

Thanks!

You can’t use the Private Messaging system in or out, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.

nord121
3rd Nov 2018, 04:26
Check out Hungary if you are interested in doing it quickly, cheaply and most importantly with quality instruction.

JakubEGSC
3rd Nov 2018, 09:08
I know of one person who trained there and the individual told me he was not satisfied and he switched to my flight school at the time

Hi Negan,

Was it long time ago or recent experience?

J

JakubEGSC
3rd Nov 2018, 09:09
Check out Hungary if you are interested in doing it quickly, cheaply and most importantly with quality instruction.

I am always careful with having things good cheap and quick. I am also interested so I will have a look - can you share name of a school you know?

CarbHeatOff
3rd Nov 2018, 09:11
Thanks guys for your input.

Yes Negan, thanks, I would be interested too if this was just recent experience?

youngretired
3rd Nov 2018, 16:04
If you are in to the aviation, you may already know, or you will learn by paying for it, nothing comes quickly, cheap and with quality at the same time.

Edit: I've removed my words about Hungary. Poland made me change my mind with disappointment.

CHEASApilot
9th Jan 2019, 17:28
I know a guy who got his licence from Hungary and doesn't have a clue about how to land. The ATO that I've referred him to fly his PICs has rejected him after couple hours of flying because not only he couldn't land properly but also he couldn't answer when the FI asked him about whether he knows what the "flare" is.

If you are in to the aviation, you may already know, or you will learn by paying for it, nothing comes quickly, cheap and with quality at the same time.

Your post makes me think again and again. Trimmed down to 2 ATOs recently in Hungary. 1 already made me suspect him when i told him i was due to visit him soon and he expected me to start training on this first visit itself. I decided to contact Hungarian CAA to ask gor a list of ATOs and guess what, he wasn't on that list. Then another one which am currently in contact with, they never answer the phone. Its cheap, can be done quick and tempting, but am not really sure what to think. It's so confusing at times because cheap can be really expensive if not careful.

nord121
9th Jan 2019, 17:57
I am always careful with having things good cheap and quick. I am also interested so I will have a look - can you share name of a school you know?

Sorry for taking so long to reply to this I’ve only just noticed.

I am flying with Flyteam.hu They are fantastic and great quality training with excellent instructors. They are cheap and quick, I have been flying a week and have 12 hours. Theory is distance learning at home and exams are all done by the wonderful Austro Control. They are done by the Austrian CAA as the Hungarian CAA is a joke and extremely unorganised with a waiting list of 3 months for a theory exam...

There are also rumours that a large airline is about to start training PPL students with Flyteam due to their good reputation and low price.

Pay them a visit or message me if you want to know more.

HillaryCinar
3rd Aug 2019, 17:13
Hello,
I came across your post from this past January 2019 regarding FlyTeam in Hungary, I am very encouraged by your positive words. I would like to talk to you to get some more details on your experience at FlyTeam, as some more time has passed. I am considering FlyTeam, Szeged, starting 0 hours with goals of being a professional airline pilot. Not able to get through on the phone or get more details from them apart from their suspiciously low modular program pricing. Simulators? I am considering visiting end of August or beginning of September, starting this fall 2019 if everything checks out.

Thanks a lot,
Hillary
(facebook Hillary Cinar in Lefkosa, Nicosia, Cyprus)

serwan
29th Aug 2019, 20:54
Anyone who want to ask any question about gold wings he can contact me on Facebook
((serwan_kareem ))
:-: I had very bad experience with gold wings Acadmy
they are a very bad school
They just want to steal money from people
:-: Anyone he has problems in gold wings with the study and he wanna leave them and he cannot I have good lawyer to help him
:-: I have a lot of friends from poland - Ukraine -Saudi Arabia -Turkey -Netherland and other country’s who say gold wings is bad Acadmy
**** please guys be carful **** regard ****