PDA

View Full Version : EASA CPL / MEIR Renewal

mohamedehab
23rd Oct 2018, 23:31
Hello Everyone I have EASA CPL MEIR from Denmark and actually my MEIR rating expired on May 2017 . I am currently flying on Hawker 850 XPI in Africa so I have a current ICAO MEIR . I dont have the Type rating of the Hawker 850 on my EASA I only have it on my ICAO license and on my EASA I have only Diamond DA42 .

my question is if I want to Renew my EASA CPL MEIR do they make any exception as I am flying IR on Jet aircraft with ICAO license ? and If I want to renew my EASA MEIR can I make it in another cheaper european country like Lithuania ? or Sweeden ? or I have to make it in Denmark ? I have a current class one medical from Denmark is it okay to be used if I renew my license somewhere else or do I have to make a new medical if I will renew my EASA CPL some where else ?

I

Duchess_Driver
24th Oct 2018, 19:30
If you want to renew the ME class then you will need training to bring you back up to safe standard then test.

As as you hold a current ICAO IR ME then regardless of the status of your EASA iRME you can go straight to test on that, but likely combine the ME class and IR would probably be a better option for you. (More time Training etc).

You can can renew anywhere in EASA - just the examiner needs to contact the Authority for permission prior to test.

HTH.

DD