PDA

View Full Version : Nine year old accused of sexual assault

ShotOne
20th Oct 2018, 23:10
A nine year-old boy was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in a corner-shop in New York City. The “victim” was filmed screaming her accusations of having had her backside groped by the boy and demanding “I want the police here right now!” The police were called. Fortunately for the young man cctv showed the only contract was when the child’s backpack brushed the lady’s back. But without the cctv....? Scary times to be male!

West Coast
20th Oct 2018, 23:20
A nine year-old boy was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in a corner-shop in New York City. The “victim” was filmed screaming her accusations of having had her backside groped by the boy and demanding “I want the police here right now!” The police were called. Fortunately for the young man cctv showed the only contract was when the child’s backpack brushed the lady’s back. But without the cctv....? Scary times to be male!

The pendulum has swung too far.

lomapaseo
21st Oct 2018, 04:01
The video of that incident played on the news a week ago. It was obvious to me that the feeling to her fanny had been felt many times before, so it was just natural to select the nearest male as a possible mate. After learning that the oversized kid was only 9 YO and of a different color she relented from demanding compensation and apologised

ShotOne
21st Oct 2018, 12:04
She was fully aware of the ethnicity, and, if not his exact age, the fact he was a young child. She didn’t relent a single inch until CCTV had demonstrated the young man was completely innocent. Had it not been for that he would be branded a sex offender.

21st Oct 2018, 12:29
The video of that incident played on the news a week ago. It was obvious to me that the feeling to her fanny had been felt many times before, so it was just natural to select the nearest male as a possible mate. After learning that the oversized kid was only 9 YO and of a different color she relented from demanding compensation and apologised
As soon as she laid eyes on him she would have been aware of his approximate age and what does him being "of a different colour" have to do with it anyway?

At to his being the "oversized kid".
All I can say to that is that it's total bull****.

Is this your idea of what an oversized 9 year old looks like:

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/800x600/img_4185_1539648903_4697_1dde4f2f648fa4f25b49a0349dd161ffa2f cb42d.jpg

ShotOne
21st Oct 2018, 14:51
Aside from which, had he been white, Chinese, or 19, or 59, does that make a life-wrecking accusation on the basis of no evidence ok?

Nemrytter
21st Oct 2018, 14:51
Scary times to be male!Scary time to be a paranoid right-winger.

charliegolf
21st Oct 2018, 15:29
Ironic that, had he got a slap round the ear for pussy-grabbing, she would have been in court!

CG

Mac the Knife
21st Oct 2018, 15:43
And he'd have become President of the United States!

Mac

ShotOne
21st Oct 2018, 15:56
Nobody’s pussy was grabbed, Charlie golf, so yes, if she’d slapped anyone round the ear she would have had to answer for it. As things stand she’s suffered no sanction whatever for her shocking behaviour

”paranoid right winger??” Oddball comment since a) you know nothing of my politics b) we’re discussing a factual account of a real event

artschool
21st Oct 2018, 16:45
bit like this one.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12144963/Commuter-who-walked-past-actress-at-Waterloo-station-cleared-of-bizarre-sex-assault-claim.html

without the cctv he would be in jail.

21st Oct 2018, 17:02
bit like this one.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12144963/Commuter-who-walked-past-actress-at-Waterloo-station-cleared-of-bizarre-sex-assault-claim.html

without the cctv he would be in jail.

IMO, it's cases such as that one that require a change in the law.

Mark Pearson, a 51-year-old artist and picture framer, was accused of brushing against the actress, who cannot be named for legal reasons, in a mass of train passengers at London’s Waterloo station (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12052797/Revealed-The-10-busiest-and-10-quietest-railway-stations-in-Britain.html).
If/when someone is found guilty then name them but not before and if it can be shown that the trial or charges were brought up with no real evidence or because the accuser simply lied then name them.

Trossie
21st Oct 2018, 19:15
It's time that these false accusers were named and shamed and jailed for wasting police time and causing distress to those wrongly accused.

Trossie
21st Oct 2018, 19:18
Scary time to be a paranoid right-winger.

And the theme of this Thread is false accusation!! Nem, as usual, has lost the plot!

Tankertrashnav
22nd Oct 2018, 00:16
It was obvious to me that the feeling to her fanny had been felt many times before,

Nobody’s pussy was grabbed,

Possibility for confusion here. Perhaps we should remind ourselves that in the UK the two italicised words are synonymous, whereas in the US they mean different, if adjacent, parts of the anatomy.

West Coast
22nd Oct 2018, 05:05
And he'd have become President of the United States!

Mac

You have what can only be described as an unhealthy obsession with Trump. It’s odd you seek to tie him to threads where he’s not central to the conversation.

meadowrun
22nd Oct 2018, 05:50
#mememe

Ascend Charlie
22nd Oct 2018, 10:22
You have what can only be described as an unhealthy obsession with Trump. It’s odd you seek to tie him to threads where he’s not central to the conversation.

I thought he was talking about Clinton. Or Kennedy.

West Coast
22nd Oct 2018, 10:50
I thought he was talking about Clinton. Or Kennedy.

Watch the content of his posts here over the course of time and you’ll see he has Trump fixation syndrome.

currawong
22nd Oct 2018, 12:02
If the kid ever comes into money, she will be back. In spite of the video evidence he will be advised to settle out of court.

If he ever gets into politics, several more women will come forward.

I cannot back any of that up but it seems to be the way the world is moving.

Pontius Navigator
22nd Oct 2018, 12:57
It occurs to me that the kid (parents) could sue for many things including defamation and even assault - adult female and juvenile male.

I believe the US has many degrees of rape and that child's innocence was certainly raped.

Ty, word blind

WingNut60
22nd Oct 2018, 13:19
It occurs to me that the kid (parents) could sue for many things including deformation defamation and even assault - adult female and juvenile male.

I believe the US has many degrees of rape and that child's innocence was certainly raped.

Might pay to check your spelling.
Then I'll delete this

Is this any easier?

BVRAAM
22nd Oct 2018, 13:32

It's becoming absolutely ridiculous.