PDA

View Full Version : Might be of some interest, found whilst surfing!

Sagey
31st Jul 2001, 06:50
Haven't got a clue on prices etc, doesn't say on the website but might be of some interest to wannabes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CROATIA AIRLINES Flight Training Center was established in 1994 as a center for training of commercial and airlines pilots.
We are constantly developing and expanding our curriculum on the model of the best Flying Colleges, Flight Academies and Training Centers throughout the world, in the coordination and with approval of Civil Aviation Authority and are coordinated with JAR-FCL requirements.
Today we are able to provide a wide variety of courses covering all professional fixed wing licences and ratings for both airline sponsored and private student requirements.

If you have a feeling there is something to improve in your flying and your safety, please do call.
Don't hesitate only because you are flying a small piston single engine aircraft. You will learn very soon to operate our simulator for the purpose of improving your instrument flying and decision making.
CROATIA AIRLINES Flight Training Center is hoping to exploit the experience gained in training airline pilots to meet all your needs and requirements, believing that:
THE BEST APPROACH IS PROFESSIONAL APPROACH!

Should you be interested in some of the aspects of the training please contact us at the following address:
CROATIA AIRLINES FLIGHT TRAINING CENTER, Flight operations, 10150 Zagreb, Airport Zagreb, P.P.5
Tel +385 (1) 626 51 75, fax +385 (1) 626 5954,
[email protected],
Txl 2260,
Sita ZAGWOU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instructors

Our instructors are qualified professionals with great airline experience. They are regularly flying aircraft in our fleet and special care was taken to develop and improve their teaching skills.

Groound training

Lecture rooms are fitted with modern teaching aids. Alongside traditional forms of instruction, increasing emphasis is placed on Computer Based Training (CBT).

Training courses

Ground Courses & Flight Training
(Airplane and Simulator)
- Commercial Pilots
- Instrument Ratings
- Multi-engine Instrument Rating
Advanced Courses
(Simulator)
- Advanced Instrument Flying with LOFT (Line Oriented Flying Training)
- Instructors CPL / IR
- Crew Coordination Training (MCC)
Customer Specific Programs
(Simulator)
- Development of Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for small operators
- Regular crew proficiency training and checks
- Pilot Selection
We can adjust our programs to all your special requirements.

Aircraft

We offer different flight training courses on our Cessna aircraft (C-310).

Tigereye
31st Jul 2001, 08:47
Wow...that's one massive advert.
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/dark2.gif
I hope Pprune is going to charge them!

Sagey
31st Jul 2001, 08:55
Never meant it as an advert. It was just copied and pasted off their website as connected through some search thing which didn;t give me the URL.

I never been to Croatia etc. I just thought it could be of interest to some people, as another possible option. Was only trying to be helpful, will delete it if people want it deleted.

Sagey

E. MORSE
31st Jul 2001, 11:43
Course day 5 consists of the basic SAM evasion techniques.

:)

GPS Approach
31st Jul 2001, 14:49
Here is their URL if anyone is interested.

Cheers GPS.
http://www.croatiaairlines.hr/skcentar.php3?section=13&part=1&page=1&lang=en&PHPSESSID=c65393f813e4849e00ffb4fccfae6e91

Wee Weasley Welshman
31st Jul 2001, 14:59
Well it *is* advertising but I hardly think they were toying with a PPRuNe banner ad in the first place so I'll leave it stay.

I can imagine some local content modules though...

Infra Red targetting and High Bypass Jet Engines - techniques for lock breaking.

Fly By Wire Wild Weasel Manoeuvers for Airbus A310/320 series.

High Speed Taxiing and Straffing Avoidance Manouvers Module 101.

;)

Gash Handlin
1st Aug 2001, 00:30
don't forget the advanced circuit work, Kay San approach profile for the 757 :D

[and if anybody actually knows how to spell it, well done]

scroggs
1st Aug 2001, 01:14
Khe Sanh. It's in Vietnam.

Delta Wun-Wun
1st Aug 2001, 01:38
When do we get to the bit where we go inverted and give the Mig "The Bird"?? :D :p :D :p