PDA

View Full Version : jobs on Cessna 208 Caravan in the world...

usatheo
12th Oct 2018, 08:01
Now rated turbine airplanes, do not hesitate to inform me of job opportunities on Cessna 208 Caravan in the world (in countries where FAA licenses are accepted - I have experiences in Africa and elsewhere). Thank you in advance and have a good career for every body!

Petropavlovsk
14th Oct 2018, 07:17
If you can pass ELP6 (English Language Proficiency Class 6) then go to web site of the Australian Federation of Air pilot's, you do not have to be a member to trawl through the
employment section. Being turbine rated is not a substitute for experience.

tail wheel
14th Oct 2018, 20:06
Useatheo. If you are an EU citizen, "pilot" is your profession and you have only a C208 endorsement, no experience, you would find it extremely difficult to obtain an Australian Visa which will enable you to work in Australia. And as Petropavlovsk suggested, having a basic turbine/C208 ticket is one thing, finding a Caravan owner willing to pay you to fly his aircraft is another story altogether.

I suggest you continue to seek employment within the EU.

havick
15th Oct 2018, 10:08
Try SusiAir in Indonesia

RHSandLovingIt
16th Oct 2018, 02:46
Yeah, I'd "agree"... try Susi Air in Indonesia... :} :oh:

They seem to prefer FAA licenced pilots... makes the renewals easier I think as they have "in-country" FAA examiners.
3. at least ICAO CPL Single Engine Land and IR (current). FAA mother license is preferable.