PDA

View Full Version : A Real Company

Talk Reaction
29th Jul 2002, 15:37
I currently fly for the company that doesn't try to make a profit, if you know what I mean. My escape tunnel is looking good but, despite the number of other prisoners at various stages of ATPL training I am struggling to find accurate information on the way ahead for me. There appear to be many conflicting statements on how mil pilots can approach liscensing.
Can anyone give me a definitive "write to these people" etc to set me on my way?

"Big X says I need to have my papers in order before any escape attempt"

Thanks

sickBocks
29th Jul 2002, 15:50
Hello there. If you want to do it all yourself our friends at the CAA have kindly produced probably their best publication in 'LASORS'. This covers all the requirements for all of the Licences (I think they got fed up with answering the same questions). All for the bargain price of £5 available from all large mirrored-buildings near you (www.srg.caa.co.uk).

If you want to take the lazy option and get somebody to do the leg work for you I would suggest a look here:

www.paulowenftc.com

Good luck.

sB

Talk Reaction
30th Jul 2002, 16:38
Thanks very much. Wonder if they can deliver that booklet without the guards censoring it.........

Pub User
30th Jul 2002, 20:50
TR

Try this link, also available through Military intranet:

http://www.tgda.gov.uk/CAA_Accreditation/CAAAccreditation.htm