PDA

View Full Version : ATPL exams in Poland 2019

GAPilot261087
10th Oct 2018, 14:46
Hey guys & gals,

I'm looking for a bit of help regarding doing the ATPL exams in Poland.

I am a non-Bartolini or BGS student studying the ATPL exams in the UK. I am intending on sitting the exams in Warsaw, Poland due to the differences in how they do things and the Brexit situation.

I am looking to know:

How and who do you contact to register ? (Is it myself or the ATPL provider that must do this ?)
What are the requirements ? (so far I know it's to complete all ground school and receive a certificate)
Are the sittings really 9 days ? (I know you can't do any exam on the Monday)
How easy are the Polish CAA to work with in terms of transferring licences, Issuing of licences etc ?
Are Poland intent on changing the exam question style anytime soon ?
What version of the Jeppesen is in use (Old or New) and is it changing ?

If anyone has any advice on order that they sat exams I'd also be interested to hear :) It seems slightly less stressful having the 9 days to get exams done as 1 sitting. Did anybody sit 2-3 exams have 2 days off and then another 2-3 kinda thing ? What were peoples time frames for studying and hitting the banks to then passing ? It is very different to the module system used in the UK which I think is actually much friendlier.

Any and all advice is appreciated!

RomanK
10th Oct 2018, 18:14
Are the sittings really 9 days ? (I know you can't do any exam on the Monday)

Yes, they are open from a Tuesday until Friday next week (but last day should be booked in advance, any other day - no need, just come in), one session per month. You can come for 8-9 days and pass some exams, you can come for 1-2 days and pass few. It is all up to you

How easy are the Polish CAA to work with in terms of transferring licences, Issuing of licences etc ?

I have transferred my PPL (not medical, just licence) and it took 3-4 weeks. The problem here is - you need to come to Poland if you want to collect your new licence (in Warsaw or in about 7 different cities)

RomanK
11th Oct 2018, 06:48
How and who do you contact to register ? (Is it myself or the ATPL provider that must do this ?)

Look here the last part, The online exam scheduling system:
Theoretical exams - Urz?d Lotnictwa Cywilnego (http://www.ulc.gov.pl/en/aviation-personnel/aviation-examination-commission/2478-theoretical-exams)
There are a pair of email adresses. ULC will need your CCC (certificate from your school). I guess they need your passport (including birth place) as well.
My polish school did everything for me so I don't know more details.
You can try to ask your school to do it (but if the school is not polish one, it is quite logical that it is your business)

GAPilot261087
11th Oct 2018, 23:50
Look here the last part, The online exam scheduling system:
Theoretical exams - Urz?d Lotnictwa Cywilnego (http://www.ulc.gov.pl/en/aviation-personnel/aviation-examination-commission/2478-theoretical-exams)
There are a pair of email adresses. ULC will need your CCC (certificate from your school). I guess they need your passport (including birth place) as well.
My polish school did everything for me so I don't know more details.
You can try to ask your school to do it (but if the school is not polish one, it is quite logical that it is your business)

Thanks for the info Roman, big help! I suspect it will be up to me to organise it. I suppose I could kindly ask Bartolini if they can assist as I wish to do my ME/IR with them.

youngretired
14th Oct 2018, 19:09
I am sure a part of the process shall require your wet signature so you may have to travel or arrange a way to deliver that paper to Poland.

alphajet01
17th Oct 2018, 19:27
hi guys ,
any recent feedback from spetember and october session plz , if any change on the question bank ?

777rolling
31st Mar 2019, 10:17
Can anyone help with the latest question banks for ATPL please?