PDA

View Full Version : Working in one school while HoT in another...

Sam_MHN
9th Oct 2018, 18:46
Hi Folks,

Sorry to come back with the boring easa-land questions.

Things are not going to way I expected at my job, and I am seriously considering going back to full time instructing.

Considering that I have been signing as HoT for my local Club school for some months so far. Is that an obstacle to working for another school at the sime time?

I imagine it is to become CFI, CTKI or HoT for that other school, guess it should not be for a regular instructor though, but Easa never stopped surprising me.

Thanks in advance for your always helpful input.

Samuel.

Whopity
9th Oct 2018, 21:00
The answer to your question will depend upon the NAA granting the approval. You refer to HoT at your local club, is it an ATO or an RTF that will have to become a DTO? There is no requirement for a HoT in a RTF. I have seen a number of people working at more than one organisation so long as there is no conflict of interest or undue workload.

Sam_MHN
9th Oct 2018, 21:10
The answer to your question will depend upon the NAA granting the approval. You refer to HoT at your local club, is it an ATO or an RTF that will have to become a DTO? There is no requirement for a HoT in a RTF. I have seen a number of people working at more than one organisation so long as there is no conflict of interest or undue workload.

thanks Whopity as usual for your help...

my school is actuallly pendig of approval, just re- submitted as a new dto, with which as far as know it still requires ht as such, we have even been required the same paperwork and manuals here in spain...

It is a good question i think, i know our naa specifies exclusive dedication for cfi, ctki and ht in complex schools, my question goes for a regular instructor signing as ht for this small school. I see my prospects of a job would diminish in the next months if there are any inconveniences.

Thanks for your help.

samuel