PDA

View Full Version : Guildford Wannabes!!

floridian falcon
31st Jul 2001, 00:37
I am hoping that there are other wannabes in the Guildford area, it would be great to get to know those of you who are local. Its quite sad really but most of my mates are bored of my flying conversation (cant think why!)

Also is there anybody who flys from fairoaks?

Post a message on this thread and lets see if we can enjoy this great summer.

FF :cool: :cool: :cool:

Token Bird
31st Jul 2001, 11:56
Hiya,

I fly from Fairoaks (LTFC). Our aircraft are the red Cherokees with silver wings,

TB

Desk-pilot
31st Jul 2001, 19:22
Gosh - I live in Chertsey and occasionally nip to Fairoaks for stuff!

Nearly joined London Transport Flying Club last SUmmer but wedding and a rethink of objectives (from PPL to ATPL) put paid to that!

Desk-pilot

flying-squirrel
1st Aug 2001, 02:57
Hi, drop in to the Flight Centre, there's a few of us now flying for the Hounslow Flying Club.

floridian falcon
2nd Aug 2001, 00:18
There must be more than this.

Come on - Dont be shy!!

:) :cool: :) :cool:

Sick Squid
2nd Aug 2001, 03:30
If you've already got the gig, and the t-shirt, but live in Guildford, then would that count......?

£6 up the Worplesdon Road

BIG BLACK RAT
3rd Aug 2001, 23:19
Guildford...nop sorry mate...have to go there now and again and play 'hunt the carpark space' at The big House.

Fairoaks.... went there a couple of times to have a close-up look at the nice white hellie with orange stickers. Good excuse to pop over the road and buy stuff from Transair ! ! !

Now Redhill....thats another story ! ;)

Perfect PFL
4th Aug 2001, 00:47
I'm reasonably close to Guildford, just over the border into Hampshire - Farnborough that is.

CAT3C AUTOLAND
4th Aug 2001, 00:53
I am just down the road mate, in not so sunny Camberley :)

Perfect PFL
4th Aug 2001, 13:44
Looks like we should perhaps have a Surrey / Hampshire PPRuNe bash then, or maybe just get together at a pub some time. :D

Get in touch by email if anyone in interested in doing this, as I don't get on here all that often at the moment.