PDA

View Full Version : CLARC Processing Times

RBS
3rd Oct 2018, 02:55
Interested to hear about people's experiences with CLARC at the moment, in particular processing times for adding endorsements / ratings to their licence. I've been waiting 3 months for my request to be processed. Is this the norm ATM?

ersa
3rd Oct 2018, 05:19
Log on to the CASA portal , sounds like you may have some paperwork missing from your application .

RBS
3rd Oct 2018, 06:28
Log on to the CASA portal , sounds like you may have some paperwork missing from your application .

No paperwork missing, they have everything. Just in progress...

empacher48
3rd Oct 2018, 07:21
This maybe a random thought, but have you tried ringing them up and talking to them?

jonkster
3rd Oct 2018, 08:06
I rang them earlier this year when my class 1 renewal hadn't come through and the interim was getting close to expiring. The person on the phone looked it up on the system, found it, said it seemed to have been stalled in the system and could see no reason why. She said she would chase it up for me. Got the medical certificate later that week.
As said by empacher said, phone them, when I did they were very helpful.

RBS
3rd Oct 2018, 08:51
This maybe a random thought, but have you tried ringing them up and talking to them?

Called a few times to check the progress, no real reason given except it's in the pile

Just curious if anybody else had has issues with them

Awol57
3rd Oct 2018, 08:59
I had my medical extended 2x on top of the DAME extension earlier in the year, same thing, just pending sign off. I guess these things happen sometimes.

VH DSJ
3rd Oct 2018, 09:01
That's why they give you all those extra pages in your part 61 license so the flight examiner can give you a written validation for your IPC renewal, flight reviews, endorsements etc whilst you wait months for the wheels of bureaucracy to turn.