PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft hire

ASHTAM
2nd Oct 2018, 13:09
Hello
Sorry is this is in the wrong thread, but i'm looking to see if their is anyone that they know that rent out aircraft to use (not a flying school). I have looked into shares and thought of it but have decided currently this is not the time for me to be buying into a share. Ideally i'm looking for a 4 seater SE aircraft to fly, and ideally hire from someoone rather than a flying school where i feel the costs are very expensive for what i'm looking at. I'm based in Hampshire and Ii have seen aerodromes like Blackbushe Lee on Solent and Popham and these are ideal as not to far from me.

Genghis the Engineer
2nd Oct 2018, 14:19
There are a number of aeroplanes at Popham - have a look at the noticeboard under the "porch" outside the cafe. Things there don't tend to happen on the internet much, but I was there last week and noticed quite a number of interesting adverts.

G

foxmoth
2nd Oct 2018, 14:26
Have you looked at Sportair at Goodwood, good selection of aircraft, I believe with reasonable rates and availability.

ASHTAM
2nd Oct 2018, 15:03
ok thanks for that. I will take a visit over to popham to see what is on offer. Thanks for that. Nope i will have not a looked at SPortair. Thanks will take a peek and contact them. Thanks