PDA

View Full Version : EASA Class 1 in The Netherlands

Squawk7777
27th Sep 2018, 15:19
Hello!

Any Dutch folks here that can help me where to find a list of Dutch AMEs that can do the EASA class 1 medical examination?

Thanks!

7 7 7 7

7oodaz
28th Sep 2018, 17:24
there is one in Eindhoven, sky medical centre , 2 mins walking from Eindhoven airport, i did my initial there for ICAO > EASA conversion , they are good,
and a question for you if you can answer it, the Netherlands EASA sent me the medical by mail to my home country but nothing arrived yet and it has been more than 2 months, i cannot find any contact for them, do u have any idea what can i do ?

nord121
29th Sep 2018, 08:46
there is one in Eindhoven, sky medical centre , 2 mins walking from Eindhoven airport, i did my initial there for ICAO > EASA conversion , they are good,
and a question for you if you can answer it, the Netherlands EASA sent me the medical by mail to my home country but nothing arrived yet and it has been more than 2 months, i cannot find any contact for them, do u have any idea what can i do ?

I can’t say what to do in regards to their specific practices but I now live on the other side of Europe from the UK and once made the mistake of sending mail the cheapest way, it took 5 weeks to arrive.

So if post can be that slow in Europe, getting to Egypt and the processing time... I wouldn’t be too worried yet.

Flyin'Dutch'
3rd Oct 2018, 09:51
You need to look for a Dutch Aeromedical Centre - no doubt the ILT website will have a list.

Good luck.

PS you can also do your initial in any other EASA country but MUST tell the AeMC that you want a Dutch Medical.

custardpsc
8th Oct 2018, 07:50
Dutch, may I ask a related question, for a UK EASA class one elapsed by more than 5 years, can one go for renewal at a dutch aeromedical centre ( and thus avoid the queues / costs at the only three in the UK )?