PDA

View Full Version : Its Time to Leave Pprune.

nomorecatering
25th Sep 2018, 16:06
There is no benefit to professional pilots here, unless you are a sky god complaining about allowances any more.

jet blast bans anyone who even tries to have a decent argument without warning or explanantion.

It's become worse than Facebook.

I'm over it.

dook
25th Sep 2018, 17:29
Professional pilots are a minority on the site.

Spanish eyes
25th Sep 2018, 18:30
But you will hang around long enough to read the replies.

WingNut60
25th Sep 2018, 18:34
Bye. Give my love to the wife and kids.

peterc005
26th Sep 2018, 01:50
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/500x372/quitting_facebook_is_the_new_adult_version_of_running_away_2 5937783_41b0216dd3731e92daf76a262353b49318e99daf.png

Squawk7700
26th Sep 2018, 06:35
To be a professional pilot only means that you get paid to fly. It doesn’t mean that you are any good at it.

George Glass
26th Sep 2018, 06:47
Well,squawk,if you had wanted to prove nomores point you couldnt have done a better job.You are a clown.The internet empowers know-nothing wannabe losers.Perhaps the best strategy is just to not engage.Social media sucks.

Capt Fathom
26th Sep 2018, 07:36
But you will hang around long enough to read the replies.

Nomore has already been back for a peek! :E

It's like a car crash. You want to keep driving by, but you just can't help but slow down for a look! :}

gerry111
26th Sep 2018, 08:03
Nomore has already been back for a peek! :E
I'm waiting for him to write: "No I haven't!"

Squawk7700
26th Sep 2018, 09:29
Well,squawk,if you had wanted to prove nomores point you couldnt have done a better job.You are a clown.The internet empowers know-nothing wannabe losers.Perhaps the best strategy is just to not engage.Social media sucks.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and leave pprune too.

I was attempting to highlight that “professional” doesn’t mean expert and intelligent. It’s not like flying a plane is rocket science and the caliber of posts frequently highlight that. If you want intelligent conversation, join Mensa.

Capt Fathom
26th Sep 2018, 10:52
If you want intelligent conversation, join Mensa.
Well there’s an oxymoron!

Traffic_Is_Er_Was
26th Sep 2018, 11:14
jet blast bans anyone who even tries to have a decent argument without warning or explanantion.
I got locked out of Jetblast for querying a deleted post on the jokes thread (I think). No answer to PM's or emails as to why or for how long.

One Outsider
26th Sep 2018, 20:24
The thing is, nomorecatering, no one is going to miss you or even remember that you were here. You are just another number of no particular importance, as are we all.

mattyj
26th Sep 2018, 20:43
Well this thread has survived at the top of the pops for much longer than I thought it would

Clare Prop
27th Sep 2018, 00:30
As the meme says, "Flounce One Niner, you are cleared for take off"

Another Number
27th Sep 2018, 01:25
The thing is, nomorecatering, no one is going to miss you or even remember that you were here. You are just another number of no particular importance, as are we all.

:suspect:

____________________________________________________________ ___________________________

Lifeline on 13 11 14 Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800 MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978 Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467 Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36 Headspace on 1800 650 890 QLife on 1800 184 527

Ramjet555
27th Sep 2018, 05:43
Jet Blast?

George Glass
27th Sep 2018, 06:58
So,Squawk.Please enlighten me as to your real connection with professional aviation.Or are you just another feeble troll trying to somehow catch a little vicarious fame in your otherwise meaningless life? Its pretty easy to pick those contributors who have actually gone the hard yards in aviation.Dont think youre one of them.

Squawk7700
27th Sep 2018, 21:16
So,Squawk.Please enlighten me as to your real connection with professional aviation.Or are you just another feeble troll trying to somehow catch a little vicarious fame in your otherwise meaningless life? Its pretty easy to pick those contributors who have actually gone the hard yards in aviation.Dont think youre one of them.

You need to stop posting after you’ve been drinking George Glass!

Hard yards? What does that mean, flown a dirty old 206 out of central Aus as a twenty-something year old? You sound like the type of person that is vigorously against parents paying for their kids cadet programs and moving straight to SO or FO on an airliner, thus bypassing those that did the “hard yards” as you put it.

machtuk
27th Sep 2018, 22:52
We humans are curious creatures, we say/do one thing yet that doesn't remove the curiosity especially when there an element of a reply to the original reason why we wat to opt out of something, there in lies the dilemma. The best way to leave is to do it silently, that way no replies are forthcoming & the curiosity factor is removed:-)

George Glass
27th Sep 2018, 23:57
Just shows how totally ignorant you are squawk. Did seven years in GA,including 1000 hrs. on C206 ,bashing around Australia before GPS. 25,000 hours total,including heavy Jets in parts of the world youv'e never heard of. Also the privilege of working with the highest caliber people you could ever hope to meet,especially at Boeing. First class highly educated people and you arent one of them. Dont know where all your resentment comes from but you should see somebody about if you ever think your going to work in a major airline.

Squawk7700
28th Sep 2018, 00:32
Just shows how totally ignorant you are squawk. Did seven years in GA,including 1000 hrs. on C206 ,bashing around Australia before GPS. 25,000 hours total,including heavy Jets in parts of the world youv'e never heard of. Also the privilege of working with the highest caliber people you could ever hope to meet,especially at Boeing. First class highly educated people and you arent one of them. Dont know where all your resentment comes from but you should see somebody about if you ever think your going to work in a major airline.

Lol, seems I was SPOT ON with your background. Ignorant doesn’t quite seem like the correct word when I guessed with accuracy as to your early piloting career. I also flew for years without GPS so I guess that means I’ve also done the hard yards. Why the vicious nature of your posts? All because I said that a professional pilot merely means someone getting paid to fly? Like a professional lawnmowist. I then highlighted that professional doesn’t equal expert... common sense really.

Looking at your post history from 2014 onwards, it seems that most of your posts are vicious, attack the young, tell people they are losers and are generally dismissive. You appear to not be in favour of gender equality, modern management styles and organisational change to modern standards. You appear to be an angry man indeed.

http://www.pprune.org/search.php?searchid=7269049

George Glass
28th Sep 2018, 01:30
The basic premise of the first post on this thread still stands.The internet empowers idiots.Bye-bye.Enjoy your lawn-mowing franchise.

Pinky the pilot
28th Sep 2018, 09:49
I really wonder how this thread has lasted so long.:confused::rolleyes:

Taily; You wanna make with the padlocks??

Squawk7700
28th Sep 2018, 09:56
It’s all good now, the grumpy one has left the building.

Capt Fathom
28th Sep 2018, 10:36
Just love the smell of fresh cut grass! :E

gerry111
28th Sep 2018, 14:28
Just love the smell of fresh cut grass! :E

Especially when cutting someone's grass, Capt?