PDA

View Full Version : Only in America: professor shoots himself to push for AR-15 ban

rotornut
20th Sep 2018, 23:22
https://www.sofmag.com/professors-note-says-he-shot-himself-with-derringer-on-campus-to-push-ar-15-ban/

tartare
21st Sep 2018, 00:02
Only in Academia!

2Bad2Sad
21st Sep 2018, 08:03
https://www.sofmag.com/professors-note-says-he-shot-himself-with-derringer-on-campus-to-push-ar-15-ban/n
Now if we can get all democrats to drink from the same kool aid we all can have a MAGA.
I am sure he is rotting in hell even God is saying DUMBASS!
Professor? Thank God he does not fly airplanes.

Nemrytter
21st Sep 2018, 08:43
Now if we can get all democrats to drink from the same kool aid we all can have a MAGA.
Professor? Thank God he does not fly airplanes.Nice to see the MAGA apes have such sympathy for their fellow men..

FlyMD
21st Sep 2018, 08:51
Nemrytter, most apes I have had the privilege to meet were noble, gentle creatures.. please don't associate them with that crowd...

Um... lifting...
21st Sep 2018, 19:19

He shot himself in the forearm, so I think you'll need to wait for that.

But knowing that would require you to read the article, which might require you to, you know, read.

The only argument this supports, seems to me, is that people with mental health issues shouldn't own firearms, even two-shot derringers.

The $100 bill taped over the bathroom mirror for the janitor was a nice touch, though.

Hempy
21st Sep 2018, 20:03
He shot himself in the forearm, so I think you'll need to wait for that.

But knowing that would require you to read the article, which might require you to, you know, read.

The only argument this supports, seems to me, is that people with mental health issues shouldn't own firearms, even two-shot derringers.

The $100 bill taped over the bathroom mirror for the janitor was a nice touch, though.

Ainít got th schoolin for that readin horsesheet, if it aint on Fox itís FAKE NEWS

MAGA!

er340790
21st Sep 2018, 22:45
What a KNOB!!! :ugh: