PDA

View Full Version : LAX "In N Out" spotting video

L1011dal
15th Sep 2018, 04:40
If you make it to LAX there's some great plane watching/spotting at the In N Out Burger. I've heard about this and seen pictures/video and was able to check it out for myself. LAX has a lot of diverse aircraft and operations with no dominant hub carrier and the In N Out also has a small park were you can hang out. I was able to see a Korean A380 and Virgin Atlantic Dreamliner in a short time and made a 1 minute youtube. Good times for the commercial aviation fans!

LAX A380 and 787 Dreamliner In & Out Burger *VIDEO*

Hotel Tango
15th Sep 2018, 10:19
Tbh, there are plenty of better locations at LAX. In N Out is one I never use for photography as the aircraft are too close thus too high and against the light (with the exception of late evening shots in the Summer.

L1011dal
2nd Oct 2018, 22:38
I can see from a photography point of view good points. From an "experience" point of view In N Out is nice to get close to the aircraft and hear the roar of the engines. Two different experiences but overall LAX is a great place for enthusiast with a wide range of diverse aircraft and operators and generally good weather.

India Four Two
3rd Oct 2018, 00:29
Also, the burgers are pretty good!

SpringHeeledJack
3rd Oct 2018, 07:31
Amen to that!