PDA

View Full Version : BA772's Windowless Rows

RealFish
13th Sep 2018, 15:42
Does anyone here know which rows on BA's newly densified 772's (VIIO, VIIP, VIIR (so far)) are without windows? I recall finding myself windowless to the Caribbean some years back and don't wish to be so again, but am unable to locate the rows in the new 32J / 52W / 252Y configuration. Seat Guru doesn't have the relevant seat map and the BA Source doesn't say

DaveReidUK
13th Sep 2018, 16:05
There was a debate about that in, I think, the BA thread in the PPRuNe Airlines forum a few months ago.

If you can find that, it should help with the internal layout changes. Then look for recent photos of the aircraft in question on airliners.net and you should be able to tell if there are any newly-blanked windows in the densified aircraft.

RealFish
13th Sep 2018, 23:14
There was a debate about that in, I think, the BA thread in the PPRuNe Airlines forum a few months ago.

If you can find that, it should help with the internal layout changes. Then look for recent photos of the aircraft in question on airliners.net and you should be able to tell if there are any newly-blanked windows in the densified aircraft.

Thanks Dave. I found the thread and some before and after pics on Jetphotos which confirm that some windows have been reinstated on these aircraft. Counting backwards from L/R 2 all should be fine. Thanks again.