PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet assessment

chrispatrickGA
11th Sep 2018, 14:57
Hi guys,

any info about the selection process those days in EZY.
I got to be on 14th nov in gtw, so if you have any info, pls let me know what it is about.

thanks to all for your precious help.

crimito
14th Sep 2018, 14:37
Hi chrispatrickGA!

They focus a lot on the HR part, you should prepare yourself well ahead on common competency-based questions.

Anyway, the assessment is divided into 3 parts: the non-technical interview (at least 1 hour, 4-5 competency-based questions, a lot of personal questions, some questions on easyJet), the group exercise (40 minutes, you have to show them how you work in a group) and the sim assessment (40 minutes, I did it on a full motion 737-300 sim, it was awesome!!).

My advice: be yourself and enjoy the day! Smile, ask a lot of questions, show them that you are motivated...

Good luck!

Cristina

Lespou
5th Oct 2018, 19:17
What bases are they offering now, Cristina?

74world
7th Oct 2018, 20:30
Hi Cristina,

Any info or comments you may want to share with us on the "skype interview"?
(I have a Skype interview schedule...)

Thank you :)

crimito
11th Oct 2018, 18:10
What bases are they offering now, Cristina?

Not sure, during our assessment back in September they told us that we are probably going to be based somewhere in the UK.

crimito
11th Oct 2018, 18:12
Hi Cristina,

Any info or comments you may want to share with us on the "skype interview"?
(I have a Skype interview schedule...)

Thank you :)

Hi! I’m sorry but I didn’t have to do the Skype interview... I applied through the Amy Johnson Initiative as a low hour pilot. What about you?

Chalky Smith
15th Oct 2018, 21:19
Just finished the ATPLs and MCC and going to start applying - hoorayy! Been a long expensive journey. Any information on EZY would be awesome. :)

crimito
16th Oct 2018, 08:05
Just finished the ATPLs and MCC and going to start applying - hoorayy! Been a long expensive journey. Any information on EZY would be awesome. :)

Hi! I think that EZY is only hiring pilots with experience at the moment. The only program for low hour pilots coming out of flight schools is the Amy Johnson Initiative, but they are not advertising it on their careers website now.

Chalky Smith
17th Oct 2018, 21:07
Thanks crimito :ok:

Lowaltituderecord
28th Oct 2018, 13:04
Could anyone give any tips on the Interview as I have mine coming up for the easyJet MPL next month!

JimmyT123
2nd Nov 2018, 13:50
I also have my easyjet interview next month at Oxford, so would be useful to get an insight as to what sort of questions could come up. The scenario based team assessment is a bit of a worry as although you can get an idea as to what may come up, you cannot prepare for how the people you are assessed with will act.

mca320
8th Nov 2018, 19:46
Any information regarding Easy Switzerland interview?

bbss
15th Nov 2018, 06:17
Any information regarding Easy Switzerland interview?
Yes any information about the above ?

Happy.on.FW
17th Nov 2018, 18:01
Hi All,

Has anyone out there very recently been to Dibden Manor for the L3 / Easyjet Cut-e aptitude tests....?
I’m kicking myself for not querying it at the time with the L3 staff, but has anyone else found the mouse control for the ‘complex control’ / tube flying test really odd? Instead of the movement of the mouse in relation to the position within the tube being fixed/linear, it seemed graduated/exponential - i.e. a small movement of the mouse produced a small movement on the screen but if I continued moving the mouse in the same direction by the same amount it produced an exaggerated movement on the screen such that the sideways or vertical movement ‘accelerated’ across the screen/tube, causing me to crash all the time.....

As I say, did everyone who’s done this test at Dibden experience the same or was your control rate between the mouse and the screen constant / linear....? I got the e-mail to say I failed, but the crazy thing is I scored really well on all the other tests, even the ‘hard’ multi-tasking test, so it seems really odd to have failed on the one test most people say is the easiest (and one I had practiced fine at home)....?

If it seems one of their mouses / computers isn’t behaving properly, perhaps they’d look into it and invite me back to resit that test.....?

HELP !